Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
on some real shyt, al davis was a g and a hero before he became an icon of stupidity.

jewish kid from brooklyn bossed around some good ol' boy rednecks. he changed the game, hiring black coaches and signing guys blackballed for "character issues". without him, no merger, no NFL as we know it. plus all that speed and offense he was ridiculed for he picked up from sid gilman, who was waaaay ahead of his time. of course all of these good things about al were also his downfall :sadcam:

roman really aint done shyt in comparison :ld: except for being poor and jewish and showing up his peers in grandiose fashion

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Missed the match because of bar hopping, but I saw that Gremio lost to LDU in the pre-Libertadores playoffs?

Yoyo?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Missed the match because of bar hopping, but I saw that Gremio lost to LDU in the pre-Libertadores playoffs?

Yoyo?

was kind of flipping back and forth, very cagey and a bit boring as you would expect between 2 big teams.. dont think gremio will have a problem in the return leg tho

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
on some real shyt, al davis was a g and a hero before he became an icon of stupidity.

jewish kid from brooklyn bossed around some good ol' boy rednecks. he changed the game, hiring black coaches and signing guys blackballed for "character issues". without him, no merger, no NFL as we know it. plus all that speed and offense he was ridiculed for he picked up from sid gilman, who was waaaay ahead of his time. of course all of these good things about al were also his downfall :sadcam:

roman really aint done shyt in comparison :ld: except for being poor and jewish and showing up his peers in grandiose fashion

Yeah, Al Davis is one of the 5 most important figures in NFL history. Sadly he became this:

al-davis3.jpg

the irony of course is that he became that but was 100 percent honest about a coach who everyone would realize was a scoundrel.

The funny thing with Al Davis is that he never actually owned a majority of the Raiders but no one would ever dare threaten him.

Roman is nowhere near Al Davis' in terms of importance, but then again there are not many owners who are in football.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Watching these highlights of this Santos-Botafogo? game...and this nikka Neymar is mad disrespectful on the field :heh:

Straight showboating and megging the shyt outta people for no reason.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Zaha almost a certainty then...:ehh:

One funny note is, not a fukking chance he plays for ivory coast now:ronlaugh:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF balotelli had done what hazard did the FA would throw the book at him. Hazard will probably get off with it. Okay the ball boy made a meal of it but Hazard shouldn't be doing it. Funny though,

KOTK

Pro
Daps
IF balotelli had done what hazard did the FA would throw the book at him. Hazard will probably get off with it. Okay the ball boy made a meal of it but Hazard shouldn't be doing it. Funny though,
Balo would have been the one getting kicked.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I don't buy that RM story.

Surely they know that Mou is leaving at the end of the season? Everyone pretty much knows that, the writing has been on the wall for some time. Coming out with an ultimatum just sounds entirely stupid and Casillas should know better.

"Right I'm the captain of the biggest club in the world and Spanish national team, for some time now...I got it let's really destabilize things before the most important matches of the season come up...that'll sort things out"

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't buy that RM story.

Surely they know that Mou is leaving at the end of the season? Everyone pretty much knows that, the writing has been on the wall for some time. Coming out with an ultimatum just sounds entirely stupid and Casillas should know better.

"Right I'm the captain of the biggest club in the world and Spanish national team, for some time now...I got it let's really destabilize things before the most important matches of the season come up...that'll sort things out"

I know u only use to your Americas Spanish but the Iberian Spanish are emo pussies. They aint built for war like the old days, Franco took the fight out of them. Them Basque/ETA boys :salute: only fighters left in the country.