Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm done with football if the red doesn't get rescinded let alone a long ban for Hazard.

Felt like a chore watching this game anyway. Losing passion for this shyt tbh.

No bantz, but that's just because your team is shyt, your ownership is batshyt insane, and your managerial situation has left you with zero hope for the future.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, been a rough season and if Lampsy leaves in the summer i'm gonna be :sadbron:
Hope he does leave tbh. :ld:

Gives us the chance to sort the midfield out properly instead of having a 35 year old plodding about scoring the odd penalty for another year.

The way he and his agent are going about getting a new deal is embarrassing too btw.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
Hope he does leave tbh. :ld:

Gives us the chance to sort the midfield out properly instead of having a 35 year old plodding about scoring the odd penalty for another year.

The way he and his agent are going about getting a new deal is embarrassing too btw.

But he's a club legend. I just want him coming of the bench next season and retiring thereafter.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No bantz, but that's just because your team is shyt, your ownership is batshyt insane, and your managerial situation has left you with zero hope for the future.

Tbf we're one of the worst run, if not the, worst run 'top teams' in Europe.

3 league titles and 1 Champions League is a poor return for the money that has been spent and the players we've had. Even now we have some top quality players at both senior and youth levels but it's just a mess from top to bottom.

It's been fun doe. Last year was the ultimate. It's been sort of :yeshrug: ever since honestly.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hazard should have

mudhole-stomp-o.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But he's a club legend. I just want him coming of the bench next season and retiring thereafter.

He's too disruptive for that kind of role. You don't remember how he was acting up under AVB despite still getting a lot of minutes? He was leaking stuff to his boys in the press and I'm 100% sure he's the source of a lot of shyt that gets out even now.

Just for the way he and his agent are acting now I hope he doesn't get a new deal. He worked the Inter link in 08 and took advantage, wasn't showing any loyalty then was he? Thanks for the memories and all that but adios breh.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
He's too disruptive for that kind of role. You don't remember how he was acting up under AVB despite still getting a lot of minutes? He was leaking stuff to his boys in the press and I'm 100% sure he's the source of a lot of shyt that gets out even now.

Just for the way he and his agent are acting now I hope he doesn't get a new deal. He worked the Inter link in 08 and took advantage, wasn't showing any loyalty then was he? Thanks for the memories and all that but adios breh.

Maybe you're right. Just hard to see the legends go, starting with Drogs and now Lamps