Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
When he dies, and at the pearly gates they roll out that parchment of all the sins he committed, under "Adultery" they'll list names. Her name will be on said list.

'Tis all that matters b.

He's going to hell for that p*ssy. He deserves it.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the club don't appeal that red and demand a public apology from Foy I will be fooking livid.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Nope. He didn't get the excitement of "banging an nfl cheerleader", he banged a woman who went on to become an nfl cheerleader, and tbf, as we've seen by the nature of his post, he knows the differnce himself. :ufdup:

fack off m8, you have yet to bang a woman, 1st off :ufdup:

i'd go down the list of how baggin her minted my g card - youth edition, but that might expose my identity. shyt was legendary, still rings out to this day :wow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

i'd go down the list of how baggin her minted my g card - youth edition, but that might expose my identity. shyt was legendary, still rings out to this day :wow:

:whoa: Nah keep that low key breh breh. The streets already know you got the sidelines on smash.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
When he dies, and at the pearly gates they roll out that parchment of all the sins he committed, under "Adultery" they'll list names. Her name will be on said list.

'Tis all that matters b.

He's going to hell for that p*ssy. He deserves it.

:blessed:

but it'll probably be under "rawdogged her virginity in her old money family's house right before dinner"

KOTK

Pro
Daps

I don't understnad what you mean list of her. tbf i think we all remember ugos's issue so yeah you might want to throw a nice amount of flair if you list details though. pics are a no. and yet we can access all redskins cheerleaders pics.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I don't understnad what you mean list of her. tbf i think we all remember ugos's issue so yeah you might want to throw a nice amount of flair if you list details though. pics are a no. and yet we can access all redskins cheerleaders pics.

i'll just say she's in this picture:
P3vOy42.jpg

i aint one to get ugos'd :sadcam:

i'm tryin to get back in touch with her and :eat: off that $75 game check :whew:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He gettin a 3 game ban just as Cabaye did

No chance. Mug was :deadmanny: all over the ball and refused to budge with 10 mins to go with a cup final at stake.

Shame cos I liked Swansea and didn't want to begrudge them a big moment in their history but fack em now. Hope Bradford turn them over.

And that Ashley Williams is a c*nt, thinks he's a proper hard man.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
i'll just say she's in this picture:
P3vOy42.jpg

i aint one to get ugos'd :sadcam:

i'm tryin to get back in touch with her and :eat: off that $75 game check :whew:
I think we can extend this to race :smugbiden: but after that everything gets pretty, pretty prettttttttty dicey. :ld:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The premise is too good. The streets need to know the whole situation now breh.
man all i'll say is that i was on some tony montana shyt, getting my foot in the door as the help to some rich people until i flexed my way into a (seemingly/relatively - read: fake it till u make it brehs) powerful position. chicks raised in whitebred homes dig that sicilian shyt, nahmean? next thing yoo know, uptown girls go lookin for some downtown fun :yeshrug:.
I think we can extend this to race :smugbiden: but after that everything gets pretty, pretty prettttttttty dicey. :ld:

you musta missed me mention her as old money. she's white breh :ehh: