Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
FtrP3gRakAAjXSv

fortune-clapping.gif
Got everything in my momma name :birdman:

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
I’m assuming most posters in this thread are non-American so I’m surprised some of y’all are shocked by Sane. His “superior” attitude is not surprising.

Be it Brazil, the Carribean, South Africa, Europe etc… there’s always been a mixed class. In America, there was a “de facto” mulatto group but they were always considered black. Even the creoles had to fight for their own “status”.

Elsewhere in the world, whilst mixed race people still experience racism, it’s made very clearl that they aren’t “black”. Be it Pardo in Brazil or Cape Coloureds in South Africa.

That’s why I never liked Trevor Noah, he cosplays as black but his actions are definitely :mjpls: Sean Paul is another one.
full

Sorry to go on that rant but I’m sure he learned that behavior more from his dad than his mother. That internalized hatred doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Do you think all these black soccer players with white wives are truly instilling pride into their offspring or are they passing on that same self-hatred?

I could tell you stories of the amount of :mjpls: encounters I’ve had worldwide from biracial folk. I’ll save that for TLR.

Irony is Leroy Sane's girl/baby mom is an American Brehette so not all of it was passed on.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I’m assuming most posters in this thread are non-American so I’m surprised some of y’all are shocked by Sane. His “superior” attitude is not surprising.

Be it Brazil, the Carribean, South Africa, Europe etc… there’s always been a mixed class. In America, there was a “de facto” mulatto group but they were always considered black. Even the creoles had to fight for their own “status”.

Elsewhere in the world, whilst mixed race people still experience racism, it’s made very clearl that they aren’t “black”. Be it Pardo in Brazil or Cape Coloureds in South Africa.

That’s why I never liked Trevor Noah, he cosplays as black but his actions are definitely :mjpls: Sean Paul is another one.
full

Sorry to go on that rant but I’m sure he learned that behavior more from his dad than his mother. That internalized hatred doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Do you think all these black soccer players with white wives are truly instilling pride into their offspring or are they passing on that same self-hatred?

I could tell you stories of the amount of :mjpls: encounters I’ve had worldwide from biracial folk. I’ll save that for TLR.

My pops never saw or treated Sean Paul like he was Jamaican...damn near cussed me out first time I told him where he was from :russ:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
just watched the seilla - Man U highlights, jesus navas is still around?? :ohhh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Not at all. We already said, if he guilty he gotta go

there problem is the IF, they want us to say he's guilty and then keep it moving. fukk that.

. . . .

Wait till my wife leaves and rape bytches Hakimi?

Sorry, no sympathy from me.

But you've already condemned Hakimi who has less accusations thrown at him than rape boy Partey, how much hush money did Partey pay his rape victim btw? :mjlol: Shameless gooners

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
. . . .

But you've already condemned Hakimi who has less accusations thrown at him than rape boy Partey, how much hush money did Partey pay his rape victim btw? :mjlol: Shameless gooners
I condemned Hakimi in the context of the situation with his wife. It is known that while she was away on holiday, he brought a women to their home to fukk, and is now accused of rape.

If he is acquitted, he still did some scumbag shyt to his wife. That doesn't change.

So to pretend like he is some hero and his wife is a gold digger is bullshyt. Only thing shameful here is your reasoning and desperation to tie that to Partey.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever happened to that Ansu Fati kid? I thought he was Barcelona’s next wonder kid. Seems to have disappeared

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I condemned Hakimi in the context of the situation with his wife. It is known that while she was away on holiday, he brought a women to their home to fukk, and is now accused of rape.

If he is acquitted, he still did some scumbag shyt to his wife. That doesn't change.

So to pretend like he is some hero and his wife is a gold digger is bullshyt. Only thing shameful here is your reasoning and desperation to tie that to Partey.

Hakimi is a hero??:mjlol:He's a scumbag as is your hero Partey. I'll have to slowly breakdown for you your shamelessness as you clearly cant see your gooner double standards . . .

You literally said :
Wait till my wife leaves and rape bytches Hakimi?

Sorry, no sympathy from me.

Regardless of the divorce/assets situation of his marriage, you out here throwing the accusation of him being a rapist - while in fact Hakimi is in less charges and less evidence than your hero Partey . . .

Not at all. We already said, if he guilty he gotta go
Err . . . So you've already passed judgement on Hakimi allegations to call him a rapist even though there hasn't been any conclusion to the case? but Partey is innocent until proven guilty though right:mjgrin: and Partey is especially innocent because he paid £200k hush money to one of his rape victims to keep quiet, so in reality Partey is the victim now right? :mjgrin:

there problem is the IF, they want us to say he's guilty and then keep it moving. fukk that.
Random double standards gooner #2 chiming in :mjgrin:

You shameless gooners need to stfu or keep it consistent when throwing around rapist comments towards others especially while you're cheerleading for Partey :martin:

For the record, fukk Hakimi too - if he a rapist then throw the book at him