Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
. . . .

But you've already condemned Hakimi who has less accusations thrown at him than rape boy Partey, how much hush money did Partey pay his rape victim btw? :mjlol: Shameless gooners
You serious , it's hyperbole, which everyone else seemed to understand but you, because there are no hyperbolic statements on the coli, only facts. So let me clear that up,

Wait till my wife leaves and then be accused of raping bytches Hakimi?

That better for you?

Hakimi a hero was my initial response. If you look closely the image of him and his wife's divorce was next to Charles Sutton doing his slow clap.

And once again, Partey's accusation is on your mind so much you still don't understand. I passed judgement on him in the context of the scumbag shyt he did to his wife.

You need to STFU and read with understanding, or keep it moving.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You serious , it's hyperbole, which everyone else seemed to understand but you, because there are no hyperbolic statements on the coli, only facts. So let me clear that up,

Wait till my wife leaves and then be accused of raping bytches Hakimi?

That better for you?

Hakimi a hero was my initial response. If you look closely the image of him and his wife's divorce was next to Charles Sutton doing his slow clap.

And once again, Partey's accusation is on your mind so much you still don't understand. I passed judgement on him in the context of the scumbag shyt he did to his wife.

You need to STFU and read with understanding, or keep it moving.

I'm glad you now seem to be able to read your own comments with understanding hence you're correcting your statement :mjgrin: like I said just keep it consistent or stfu especially while you're cheerleading for a serial rapist like Partey - fairly simple concept:mjlol:

You damn Gooners are shameless :mjlol:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I condemned Hakimi in the context of the situation with his wife. It is known that while she was away on holiday, he brought a women to their home to fukk, and is now accused of rape.

If he is acquitted, he still did some scumbag shyt to his wife. That doesn't change.

So to pretend like he is some hero and his wife is a gold digger is bullshyt. Only thing shameful here is your reasoning and desperation to tie that to Partey.
That’s not the right story, his wife even said so in her press release. They were separated before the incident and no longer living together.

Abouk reportedly said the separation happened “long before the events in which I have been involved in the media and of which I am totally unaware.”

“After taking the decision to legally separate and stop living together, while awaiting the divorce proceedings, who would have imagined that in addition to facing the usual pain that comes with a separation,” El Pais quoted her as saying

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s not the right story, his wife even said so in her press release. They were separated before the incident and no longer living together.

Abouk reportedly said the separation happened “long before the events in which I have been involved in the media and of which I am totally unaware.”

“After taking the decision to legally separate and stop living together, while awaiting the divorce proceedings, who would have imagined that in addition to facing the usual pain that comes with a separation,” El Pais quoted her as saying
Oh, so the initial media report was bullshyt.

In that case @merklman i completely apologise.

If they had already separated, she certainly doesn't need 50% of the man's money.