Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
ancellotti better not start Kroos and Modric at the same time against City. Given if they get past Chelseas. which I want them to. Madrid has to go through because they are the only team that has a 50% chance at stopping Man City from being karma houdini.:francis:
them italian teams don't have anything for City. God, no. this cant happen. The crazy thing is Chelsea has the midfield and squad to stop them but Boehly just had to go hire that bozo. scust

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Help me out gents. 130 for Bellingham seems crazy and only affordable for two clubs. I’m suprised the rumored number is already so high that Liverpool feel back.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Help me out gents. 130 for Bellingham seems crazy and only affordable for two clubs. I’m suprised the rumored number is already so high that Liverpool feel back.

It is crazy. But Dortmund are going to hold out for as much as possible. My gut feeling is he stays at Dortmund one more summer. I'm not convinced any club will want to drop what Dortmund want for him this summer. He'll probably be cheaper summer 2024.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
FtrP3gRakAAjXSv

fortune-clapping.gif