Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Switch

All Star
Daps
Key Utd players getting injured while in a top 4 race with Spurs. As an Arsenal fan I’ve seen this play out recently so all I’ll say is good luck.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
the mistakes/goals game due to their attacking pressure.

we couldn't stop their waves of attack because we lack control in the middle of the park. we can't hold on to possession and take the sting out of their game.

as I said would happen.

You said they would outplay us which they didn’t. We were simply wasteful tonight bro. Should have been 3/4-0 at HT. That’s tie dead.

Malacia clears that ball and we are likely having a whole different convo.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Father was an international football player for Senegal and played in DFB

Souleymane-Sane-and-Son.jpg

Failed his son. :snoop:
Failed him? Where do you think Sane learned it from? The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. :mjpls:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The funny thing about Ozil is he was probably born ten years too early. Ozil wasn’t a low activity player like a lot of 10s were. He was just taught to use those explosive movements on the attacking half of the pitch. He was a sprint monster at Madrid and early at Arsenal. It tapered off due to Wenger and his back issues.

If he starts his career later and learns how 10s are now, I think he would have been great

young ozil at the world cup was great to watch.

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’m assuming most posters in this thread are non-American so I’m surprised some of y’all are shocked by Sane. His “superior” attitude is not surprising.

Be it Brazil, the Carribean, South Africa, Europe etc… there’s always been a mixed class. In America, there was a “de facto” mulatto group but they were always considered black. Even the creoles had to fight for their own “status”.

Elsewhere in the world, whilst mixed race people still experience racism, it’s made very clearl that they aren’t “black”. Be it Pardo in Brazil or Cape Coloureds in South Africa.

That’s why I never liked Trevor Noah, he cosplays as black but his actions are definitely :mjpls: Sean Paul is another one.
full

Sorry to go on that rant but I’m sure he learned that behavior more from his dad than his mother. That internalized hatred doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Do you think all these black soccer players with white wives are truly instilling pride into their offspring or are they passing on that same self-hatred?

I could tell you stories of the amount of :mjpls: encounters I’ve had worldwide from biracial folk. I’ll save that for TLR.

Last edited: