Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
These Partey allegations are annoying. Did he do it or not? If you have legit evidence arrest him. If not, then you’re just publicizing any and all allegations to ruin his reputation
If we were d!cking around in 4th/5th, it wouldn’t be a big deal but bc WE ARE GONNA WIN THE TITLE this season everyone is gonna bug

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
These Partey allegations are annoying. Did he do it or not? If you have legit evidence arrest him. If not, then you’re just publicizing any and all allegations to ruin his reputation

I for one am glad he’s still playing while investigations go on. Suspending players and sidelining their careers and then having charges dropped in the end is absolute bullshyt

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm so excited on my international teams.
  • USA - BaloGUN joining the stars and stripes is something I've been hoping for even before Arteta sent him on loan to Reims. Once I learned he was from NYC, i was like, he gotta come through. I dunno if England would be ready to call him up. We seen how Wrighty didn't get called up.
  • Haiti leading their group. Most likely going to be in the Nations League group A
  • Trinidad & Tobago need to beat Nicuragua to get promotion to Nations League group A as well

If all these things happen, I will be happy.