Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I thought we were bright first 10/15 minutes, positive, good tempo some good movement and interplay and then just completely ran out of ideas :unimpressed:

I thought some of the subs were questionable as well, woeful performance these nikkas better get it together for Monday :snoop:
Nah, This group is not it and definitely not this coach. We desperately need someone like Eze or just some quality midfielders.

This coach doesnt have this team setup right at all. A mess.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I thought we were bright first 10/15 minutes, positive, good tempo some good movement and interplay and then just completely ran out of ideas :unimpressed:

I thought some of the subs were questionable as well, woeful performance these nikkas better get it together for Monday :snoop:

Nigeria and liverpool

my nukka no longer enjoyment minister :to:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Should we have kept Rohr Naija brehs?

At least under Rohr we always qualified for major tournaments. This crop of players might look like missing out on another tourney…:sadcam:

I also dont like Iheanacho on the right of attack. If he's not playing up in a 2 or as a 10 behind Big Vic then he has to be on the bench.
Kelechi needs to be dropped. I’d prefer a double pivot of Ndidi and Onyeka. Put Iwobi at the 10…but our midfield needs such work.

There’s the pitch as well. My goodness it was terrible.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These brehs lost to fukking Guinea? :scust:

Amilcar%2BCabral%2B06.jpg

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Nah, This group is not it and definitely not this coach. We desperately need someone like Eze or just some quality midfielders.

This coach doesnt have this team setup right at all. A mess.
Badly need to get him declared :feedme:

I got some hope for Onyedika, definitely should have been called up along with some others :francis: weird Aribo didn’t get on as well :francis:

Yea I don’t know about this dude, not sure what he was trying to do today with that setup and the squad is a mess, call up 4 midfielders :why: musa still getting called up and minutes :why: no Ola :why: but then how much of a say is he actually getting, looking like just a yes man for the NFF :snoop:
Should we have kept Rohr Naija brehs?

At least under Rohr we always qualified for major tournaments. This crop of players might look like missing out on another tourney…:sadcam:

Kelechi needs to be dropped. I’d prefer a double pivot of Ndidi and Onyeka. Put Iwobi at the 10…but our midfield needs such work.

There’s the pitch as well. My goodness it was terrible.
The football was not great at times but he got the job done, really thought he was building something with our showing in 018 :mjcry: absolutely insane to sack him when we did just before the AFCON and with playoff shortly after :francis: but I think it had got too toxic.

Pitch was a disgrace :scust: our national stadium :hhh:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The new Monumental de Núñez, now the largest stadium in South America after renovation, looking forward to seeing River Plate inevitably get embarrassed on home turf in the Libertadores this year.