Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the most shameful Brazilian performances in recent years. A lot of guys out there need to be embarrassed, and a lot of guys should never be called up again. Whoever the new manager is will have a lot of work to do.

I’m glad Neymar wasn’t playing, so he can’t be scapegoated as the problem with this squad.

Little concerning to read that considering Andrey Santos started the game. :patrice:

How did he look?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Socceroos call up 17 year old sensation Nestory Irankunda for Ecuador friendlies

:whoo:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Little concerning to read that considering Andrey Santos started the game. :patrice:

How did he look?

That comment was meant for Paqueta and Emerson :whoa:

Andrey looked like what you would expect for a player at his stage of development. He definitely looked raw and made mistakes, but you could see the potential. With that said he shouldn’t be a starter going forward. We can’t afford to give guys on the job training.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
One of the most shameful Brazilian performances in recent years. A lot of guys out there need to be embarrassed, and a lot of guys should never be called up again. Whoever the new manager is will have a lot of work to do.

I’m glad Neymar wasn’t playing, so he can’t be scapegoated as the problem with this squad.

hand the reigns to my nukka martinelli
giphy.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so...... we're bout to have the steph curry of football? :skip: :hhh:

but nah, breh has range and power on his shot. wonder what his goal/shooting accuracy is.

Numbers are impressive according to this tweet:

:ohhh:

That comment was meant for Paqueta and Emerson :whoa:

Andrey looked like what you would expect for a player at his stage of development. He definitely looked raw and made mistakes, but you could see the potential. With that said he shouldn’t be a starter going forward. We can’t afford to give guys on the job training.

I've seen his match comp now. The passing wasn't anything to shout about but he was pressing and tackling hard :ehh:

Hopefully playing for the senior team helps with his work permit situation.