Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Hes been at Inter for 2-3 years and hasnt been called up to the Brazilian NT once, that should tell you something, he was never really hyped as other young brazilian stars. Common case of a young brazilian who agents were looking to make a quick buck of off. If he would've stayed in Brazil longer he probabaly would've devolped to be more efficient. Seems like Inter went and bought him on a bet. Pool going after him would be another shot in the dark, same old transfer policy at Merseyside, nothings changed.

He's 20 years old though breh... I'm checking Inter forums and they seem to be horrified at the prospect of losing dude.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hes been at Inter for 2-3 years and hasnt been called up to the Brazilian NT once, that should tell you something, he was never really hyped as other young brazilian stars. Common case of a young brazilian who agents were looking to make a quick buck of off. If he would've stayed in Brazil longer he probabaly would've devolped to be more efficient. Seems like Inter went and bought him on a bet. Pool going after him would be another shot in the dark, same old transfer policy at Merseyside, nothings changed.
Why you coppin pleas? Coutinho was hyped up big time when he was 16-17.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the day after clint scores his most important goal of the season, he returns to twitter :ohhh:

does this mean he's finally at home at tottenham? that he doesnt mind the negative comments anymore now that he's a hero?

cause dempsey kinda reached a new level this season and especially yesterday. overshadowed chelsea/arsenal, went from 'he's good i guess, good for fulham' to some spurs fans loving him, some hating him, most not calling him very good. liverpool fans saying they're glad he didnt come after this recent winning streak. basically everyone has an opinion on him now, he's made it to the big time, and he's basically brought everyone around this month now that he's scoring again

apparently sacha had the same thought i did
Dempsey won't ever look as good as he was for Fulham. That team was built around him, he played in his position and others were put around him. Spurs ain't gunna do that

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
He's 20 years old though breh... I'm checking Inter forums and they seem to be horrified at the prospect of losing dude.

Perhaps I'm being too harsh on him. He is young and breathing new airs could restart his career and we've got great man-management for exactly these types of problems in youngsters, There was this one breh back in the :hamster: days that was an Inter fan, he stayed out in Wales i think, anyway he swore his life on Coutinho, called him a precious gem that should be handled very carefully. Coutinho is risk but so was Sturridge and look how hes coming together.

:win:

Why you coppin pleas? Coutinho was hyped up big time when he was 16-17.

No way am I copping, just not trying to see Pool going the Arsenal route of buying young and dumb.

concise

Veteran
Daps
So Philly is actively seeking to get rid of Freddy Adu. The boy isn't even wanted on a non-playoff team here. :wow: I guess this is the end of the road.

Freddy Adu not in Philadelpha Union's plans for 2013 - SOCCER - Sporting News

Philadelphia Union coach John Hackworth confirmed Monday morning that Freddy Adu isn’t in the club’s plans for the 2013 season, leaving the 23-year-old attacker facing the prospect of rebuilding his crumbling career with a ninth club in 10 years.

The Union began preseason training on Monday and forward Sébastien Le Toux, reacquired by Hackworth last month, was assigned Adu’s No. 11 on the team roster. It was a startlingly symbolic space next to Adu’s name—despite his obvious skill with the ball, the one-time teen phenomenon has been an itinerant pro, unable to prove his worth for an extended period with a single club or coaching staff.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Anybody here on some biking stuff ?
Just watched TT - Closer to the edge documentary about the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy.

That doc was mind blowing : the way the riders' view life, the risk they take by road racing at such speed, the dashcams, this Guy Martin (from his accent to his personality), the suspense etc. Strongly recommend it to anyone at least a bit into this. :wow:

Quote of the doc :
Guy Martin said:
Different things make different people happy, don't they ? Some lads love going to the pub, I don't like being in the pub. Some lads love shagging, I don't like shagging. Well, I don't mint it, but I'm not into it. I'd rather just go and ride me motorbikes and me pushbikes. It's whatever you're into, isn't it ?
:wow: :tisalute: this Guy !
I considered changing my sig to put that quote instead but that Alan Ford one is too powerful...

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Actually admire people like Guy Martin :wow:

Wenger is my dude but this window tells me he has to go.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No way am I copping, just not trying to see Pool going the Arsenal route of buying young and dumb.
this is a horrible troll job

Like Andy Carroll and Jordan Henderson and Fabio Borini and that other young player Liverpool bought in the summer but never plays dont play for fukking Liverpool.:rudy:

Rodgers doesnt know what he is doing in the transfer market. This is a warning.
So Philly is actively seeking to get rid of Freddy Adu. The boy isn't even wanted on a non-playoff team here. :wow: I guess this is the end of the road.

Freddy Adu not in Philadelpha Union's plans for 2013 - SOCCER - Sporting News
he can always play in Qatar. :manny:

This is a sad story about too much too soon, I really hope he saved his money.

Wenger is my dude but this window tells me he has to go.
shows over for him. The board better grow some balls and sack him for his negligence with this team. Or Wenger better grow some balls and resign.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
shows over for him. The board better grow some balls and sack him for his negligence with this team. Or Wenger better grow some balls and resign.

Late bids for Zaha and Mbiwa. :deadmanny:

Team is clearly shyt but he's indecisive, cheap, and deluded. Board are at fault for this nonexistent football structure we have since Dein left.

I could understand not going for Ba but Mbiwa, M'vila? Don't talk about super quality if you aren't willing to pay?

Did you see Theo's comments about his goal on Arsenal.com ?:troll:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Late bids for Zaha and Mbiwa. :deadmanny:

Team is clearly shyt but he's indecisive, cheap, and deluded. Board are at fault for this nonexistent football structure we have since Dein left.

I could understand not going for Ba but Mbiwa, M'vila? Don't talk about super quality if you aren't willing to pay?

Did you see Theo's comments about his goal on Arsenal.com ?:troll:
im through with him, regardless of where they place this season. He doesnt know what he is doing with the player acquisition yet the board gives him more power. Its depressing, but he has to go.

"we have quality" *names Vermaelen captain* :troll:

and theo is playing for his next club. Another 18 months and the club will have to sell anyway.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Adu will go to Qatar, score a goal, start talking about the world cup and then end up building the stadiums for it.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Wenger is 100% done. When we finish outside the top 4 we'll see what he does cos he wont get sacked. And whoevers here better take europa league seriously.

replace expensive parts with cheaper parts again and again while charging the same and thinking youd get away with it. Arsenals business model :dead: we iphone 5 status.

Colin Murray has been dropped as presenter of the BBC's Sunday night Premier League highlights programme Match of the Day 2.
Mark Chapman will present the show from the start of next season.
Righty, so I can start watching again.