Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Balo starts in place of Pazzo, plus Pazzo is gone in the summer, infact hes only being kept around so he can look like a mime statue when they play Barca next month.

Don Silvio & Uncle Festa wants a Mohican Trinity upfront

Oh ok. I didn't know alla that :ehh:

balo/ghetto kid bust up eminent anyway :shaq:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@concise

School me on upstate NY bra.

I've been trying to plan an East Coast excursion. Flying into somewhere and getting a rental car and driving about the east cast and taking in all it has to offer.

Do people go upstate a lot? Is it just small towns and villages and a rural environment? What actually constitutes 'upstate'?

Something about that old back east environment just seems so beautiful to me for some reason.

I remember I went to New Hampshire back in HS and drove from Hanover to Boston to NYC...shyt was :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@concise

I've been trying to plan an East Coast excursion. Flying into somewhere and getting a rental car and driving about the east cast and taking in all it has to offer.

Do people go upstate a lot? Is it just small towns and villages and a rural environment? What actually constitutes 'upstate'?

Something about that old back east environment just seems so beautiful to me for some reason.

I remember I went to New Hampshire back in HS and drove from Hanover to Boston to NYC...shyt was :wow:

Last time I went to NY I spent some time at my uncle's spot in Rockland County. I was :ohhh: it looked like every middle American neighborhood that every 80's/90's teen movie took place in.

Seeing quiet woodsy neighborhoods with house after house looking like
Condo-Bon-Aire-II-Built-1972-1-BR-1-BT-CONDO-co-ops-townhouses-and-or-townhouse-Rockland-County-NY-Real-Estate-for-sale-in-Suffern.jpg

did my fukking head in. I was amazed at how amazed I was by atypical ass Americana. Our suburbs look downright foreign in comparison.

concise

Veteran
Daps
@concise

:pachaha: I don't know a thing about upstate NY, breh. Nothing at all. Almost no one down here does. I'm pretty sure over half the state's population lives in the southernmost 7 counties (NYC, LI). :pachaha:
Once you get on the New England Thruway or the Saw Mill, all that stuff starts looking the same.

And no one really goes up there unless you going to wherever the jails are up there or driving on the way to Canada or somewhere in New England. That's probably why the corrupt state legislature does what they do hiding all the way up in Albany, wherever that is exactly.