Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston

:lolbron:

:myman:

hmm african nations cup worth watching? i havent really seen drogba play at all since he left the EPL..ive seen highlights of that last african nations cup :facepalm:

edit: for real tho, gervinho has the skill, its gotta be a confidence issue or something at arsenal IMO...idk u folk over the pond are constantly analyzing these players so u guys probly put more thought into this than me...however i have seen flashes of brilliance out of that man in the past...:yeshrug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Newcastle just trying to stockpile all the shyt French league talent they can?

Taking a book out of the ol' Wenger Tactic Book...14th edition :mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:lolbron:

:myman:

hmm african nations cup worth watching? i havent really seen drogba play at all since he left the EPL..ive seen highlights of that last african nations cup :facepalm:

edit: for real tho, gervinho has the skill, its gotta be a confidence issue or something at arsenal IMO...idk u folk over the pond are constantly analyzing these players so u guys probly put more thought into this than me...however i have seen flashes of brilliance out of that man in the past...:yeshrug:

No point in watchin it till the last round of group matches tbh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

His shyt moments far outweigh his 'brilliant' moments. And he's about to turn 26...this is the player he's going to be for the rest of his career. Well at least until his pace leaves him.

Plus he's dumb as rocks.

I remember him being sarcastically cheered off and he walked off like he had just won Miss Universe, blowing kisses, clapping above the head while pirouetting, he even had the gall to make a prayer gesture the c*nt.

Unless he was wumming the wums...:leon:

wumger :ohhh:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
His shyt moments far outweigh his 'brilliant' moments. And he's about to turn 26...this is the player he's going to be for the rest of his career. Well at least until his pace leaves him.

Plus he's dumb as rocks.

I remember him being sarcastically cheered off and he walked off like he had just won Miss Universe, blowing kisses, clapping above the head while pirouetting, he even had the gall to make a prayer gesture the c*nt.

Unless he was wumming the wums...:leon:

wumger :ohhh:

lmao youre probably right, unless he were to switch clubs and miraculously have an upward turn in his career. sometimes a change of scene can spark that in players. and as u said he has been ridiculed by the arsenal fans, that harsh culture (english football culture, that is) if u dont perform for a week or 2 its fukk u find another profession (from my point of view, not saying i mind that, it makes transfers and everythin that much more immense). dudes not from that type of culture (at least i wouldnt think Ivory Coast is as serious like that). but now im just making excuses for dude, fukk em right? lol

KOTK

Pro
Daps
If Gerv had a bad couple of weeks in Abidjan he'd be in a coffin. I think he should be able to handle football in England.