Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ethiopia got 1-1 against Zambia :blessed:

how the fukk did we pull that off, with the keeper sent off too :blessed:

:blessed:

Breh I was pulling for y'all hard as the Horn of Africa reps. Looked great, I knew they'd have a chance, they were quality during qualiyfying. If Said made that penalty they walk away with 3 points. They have a very good chance of beating Burkina Faso.

American brehs do you remember Fuad Ibrahim who played for your u-20 squads? He came on in the last minute for Ethiopia. Was wondering where he disappeared.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Breh I was pulling for y'all hard as the Horn of Africa reps. Looked great, I knew they'd have a chance, they were quality during qualiyfying. If Said made that penalty they walk away with 3 points. They have a very good chance of beating Burkina Faso.

American brehs do you remember Fuad Ibrahim who played for your u-20 squads? He came on in the last minute for Ethiopia. Was wondering where he disappeared.

thanks breh , this game was :whew:

Yeah, before the tournament I was like damn, we gonna get sonned every game but :whoo: they looked really good out there

I agree, they have a good chance to beat Burkina Faso and then they might be able to go through the group stage. Would be crazy if they did.

And :salute: to the ethiopian crowd too, they were reppin hard

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the day after clint scores his most important goal of the season, he returns to twitter :ohhh:

does this mean he's finally at home at tottenham? that he doesnt mind the negative comments anymore now that he's a hero?

cause dempsey kinda reached a new level this season and especially yesterday. overshadowed chelsea/arsenal, went from 'he's good i guess, good for fulham' to some spurs fans loving him, some hating him, most not calling him very good. liverpool fans saying they're glad he didnt come after this recent winning streak. basically everyone has an opinion on him now, he's made it to the big time, and he's basically brought everyone around this month now that he's scoring again

Sacha Kljestan ‏@SachaKljestan

@clint_dempsey Score one important goal and now you wanna start tweeting again!!?? Haha what up man
apparently sacha had the same thought i did

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Balo going to Milan for 31m is worse than all the etihad/sibfnet type deals you can name.fukking larceny.
Keshi leaving Moses on the bench for the first game :leon:
Watching the NBA insted obvs, but who else on Nigeria is worthy of note? The England of Africa. :steviej:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Balotelli will be shyt with Milan. like others have said, he needs to go to a team that doesn't have an established strike force. something like a Roma or Lazio

countdown until a Boateng/Balotelli bust up :lolbron:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Balo going to Milan for 31m is worse than all the etihad/sibfnet type deals you can name.fukking larceny.
Watching the NBA insted obvs, but who else on Nigeria is worthy of note? The England of Africa. :steviej:

Obi Mikel. Joseph Yobo is their captain. They are starting two strikers who've done pretty well in Russia, Ahmed Musa and Emenike. It's not your 90's Nigeria :manny:

edit: Emenike just scored.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Milan will not pay 31 million for Balotelli.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Milan will not pay 31 million for Balotelli.

Adriano_Galliani.jpg

This breh knows