Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ibo9nOyy5b6mTn.gif

:ahh:

best yellow cards are those

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
I just started laughing it was so absurd. shyt was like seeing a new color :whoo:
[...]
This dude penfield kills me everytime with his writing.
:russ: :russ: :russ: :krshd:

I'm sure you got tons of stories @penfield.
You should write some chronicles of yours for the-coli main page : "the life and times of a modern dandy" or something like that.
I remember you once tried to do some hollow impersonation in JBO. Was a bit long, the style was a little too ambagious and the action was kinda slow (:yeshrug:) but the humor was defintely here ! I'd read your stuff :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wow I flicked over to see the Real/Valencia score as it H/T with Roma/Inter and it was 1-0. Went for a half time shyt and comeback and see Real 5-0 up :krs:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I've never really seen BeIn commercials like that cause I'm switching around but they really do have some high quality ones.

That USMNT commercial just now was legit

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
This dude penfield kills me everytime with his writing.
:russ: :russ: :russ: :krshd:

I'm sure you got tons of stories @penfield.
You should write some chronicles of yours for the-coli main page : "the life and times of a modern dandy" or something like that.
I remember you once tried to do some hollow impersonation in JBO. Was a bit long, the style was a little too ambagious and the action was kinda slow (:yeshrug:) but the humor was defintely here ! I'd read your stuff :huh:

I did have a thread on sohh about rap stories that I wrote whenever I was bored.

I don't have that many stories though honestly...just drunken rants and weird observations.

Ultimately writing takes up too much time though unfortunately...:ld: I haven't checked the front page in ages though. Might do that now.

Last edited by a moderator: