Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
fukk off. They have a back four with minimal experience of top flight football. Adams played alongside three seasoned internationals.

Is he still in Azerbaijan? Guy just doesn't seem that bright. Where's the logic in thinking you can't criticise someone doing your old job because you haven't coached that job, but if you do try to coach and are terrible, you can then criticise other critics despite having had no success at that job either?:mindblown:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
That's why he needed to drop down a level after leaving City instead of going to Chelsea. Had he joined an Aston Villa, Wigan, Liverpool or Norwich sooner he'd have more games under his belt and would be a far better player.

For some reason I can't even get offended by this kind of trollin :ehh:. I'd be tight if a Utd fan was takin jabs like this but I honestly just see Chelsea as a rich mans play thing more than a genuine "big club"

How you niqqas win the CL and nobody even give a fukk :pachaha:

I also remember you saying Sturridge was better than Suarez at one point :laugh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You obviously aint watching the game. He is showing a lot of intelligence in the way he is linking up with Suarez :ufdup:

His attitude has been good so far too. When you come to LFC it's hard not to have a great attitude :blessed:

Obviously you havent watched his career before he joined Liverpool :ufdup:

Well of course hes attitude is gunan be great he just joined like it is with most players that go to new teams, it isnt rocket science.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why he needed to drop down a level after leaving City instead of going to Chelsea. Had he joined an Aston Villa, Wigan, Liverpool or Norwich sooner he'd have more games under his belt and would be a far better player.

yea the lad really wants to be the "man" but yur right he cant do that at a much better club where there is established players who are much better than him(torres wasnt better than him but you know what i mean)...so far i think hes decent but hes no world beater tho...hopefully he does become one but i highly doubt it...either way hes good and for what we have, hes a much better option than say Downing or Assaidi or carroll:laugh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
LOL at reading up through those posts and having no idea why you lot were saying "dead".

No he's surrounded by top players with intense competition for places and a huge burden of expectation. :skip:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
fukk off. They have a back four with minimal experience of top flight football. Adams played alongside three seasoned internationals.

Is he still in Azerbaijan? Guy just doesn't seem that bright. Where's the logic in thinking you can't criticise someone doing your old job because you haven't coached that job, but if you do try to coach and are terrible, you can then criticise other critics despite having had no success at that job either?:mindblown:
Look breh, he threw a shot at Hansen. That's all I care about. :whoa:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
oooo really Suarez was set up all the time and missed all the one on ones where he was set up by his teamates?:merchant:

if u watched liverpool u would know that once the ball gets near the other teams goal we couldnt break through their defence with passes and all the plays were pretty much give the goal to Suarez and hope he dribbles through their whole defence and score himself or dribble through their whole defence and lay it off for a teammate

we were/are good at passing the ball around but once we get to the final 3rd is Suarez all for himself and you would notice if u watched LFC regularly:umad:

This niqqa... Have you ever even watched Liverpool live :skip:
Niqqa in the Favelas of brazil or some sh*t tellin me about watching Liverpool :scusthov:

Suarez had a problem finishing and improved. Everybody accepts this and glad he improved :lift:

Also, Suarez works just as hard this season if not harder

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Hendo too :smile:

135861079695.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For some reason I can't even get offended by this kind of trollin :ehh:. I'd be tight if a Utd fan was takin jabs like this but I honestly just see Chelsea as a rich mans play thing more than a genuine "big club"

How you niqqas win the CL and nobody even give a fukk :pachaha:

I also remember you saying Sturridge was better than Suarez at one point :laugh:

Damn you sound furious as fukk :umad:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Waiters in the host city all still able to walk after Chelsea left = "How you niqqas win the CL and nobody even give a fukk"

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea the lad really wants to be the "man" but yur right he cant do that at a much better club where there is established players who are much better than him(torres wasnt better than him but you know what i mean)...so far i think hes decent but hes no world beater tho...hopefully he does become one but i highly doubt it...either way hes good and for what we have, hes a much better option than say Downing or Assaidi or carroll:laugh:

He didn't get games at Chelsea this season because of his contract situation.

Last season under AVB he was a regular but towards the end RdM didn't rate him and he barely got a kick.

Before that he was competing for Drogba, Anelka, Malouda and others for places and was never gonna get a look in.

That stupid decision to join us set his career back by about 2-3 years.