Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
breh u shouldnt talk u were always saying he was talented but couldnt score/ finish:usure:

so u are in the same boat as most of the people here hating on Suarez even tho they were worshiping shyt players all the time

my paisano is doing us proud:noah:

Im talking about the Sturridge doubters.
Suarez DID have a problem finishing and admitted it himself :ufdup:
He's improved and I respect that.

135860989911.gif

:lawd:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
breh u shouldnt talk u were always saying he was talented but couldnt score/ finish:usure:

so u are in the same boat as most of the people here hating on Suarez even tho they were worshiping shyt players all the time

my paisano is doing us proud:noah:

You're right in saying he done grew up though, he couldn't finish for shyt last season and earlier this one, but hes coming together now

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talking about the Sturridge doubters.
Suarez DID have a problem finishing and admitted it himself :ufdup:
He's improved and I respect that.

135860989911.gif

:lawd:

wouldnt u have a problem finishing if u had to dribble through 10 players and do everything by yourself?:umad:

Suarez created most of his chances and wasted too much energy doing everything...if Suarez was playing for a much better team he would be set up by better teamates and not have to waste all his energies doing everything and can just finish calmly....im not saying hes super great finisher but take into account all he had to do before he had to "finish" up....in a better team he can just wait and have others do all the creating while he just focuses his energies on "finishing"

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tbf this is exactly what Sturridge needed. A move to a small club that will overlook his deficiencies, give him the playing time he needs and let him figure it out. Top clubs aren't as forgiving.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
wouldnt u have a problem finishing if u had to dribble through 10 players and do everything by yourself?:umad:

Suarez created most of his chances and wasted too much energy doing everything...if Suarez was playing for a much better team he would be set up by better teamates and not have to waste all his energies doing everything and can just finish calmly

Like I said SUAREZ ADMITTED IT HIMSELF and said he needed to improve. Great players don't make dumb ass excuses like "I created the chances myself so its all good I missed em"
Also, its bullsh*t he created most for himself. Theres been plenty times chances last season where chances were laid onto him and he fukked up.

Thats all in the past though :blessed:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not gonna judge sturridge yet cuz i havent seen much of him...the few times i did see him he did seem talented(hes not half the player Suarez is tho) but was super selfish...but then again he just probably wanted some shine since he was always coming off the bench and wanted to "impress"...so far i dont think hes all that but hes a pretty good player tho

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Tbf this is exactly what Sturridge needed. A move to a small club that will overlook his deficiencies, give him the playing time he needs and let him figure it out. Top clubs aren't as forgiving.
:dead: but true

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
No-one questioned Sturridge's talent/ability, its his mentality/football intelligence that lets him down.

:deadmanny: @ WickedGames Christmas present mentality

You obviously aint watching the game. He is showing a lot of intelligence in the way he is linking up with Suarez :ufdup:

His attitude has been good so far too. When you come to LFC it's hard not to have a great attitude :blessed:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not gonna judge sturridge yet cuz i havent seen much of him...the few times i did see him he did seem talented(hes not half the player Suarez is tho) but was super selfish...but then again he just probably wanted some shine since he was always coming off the bench and wanted to "impress"...so far i dont think hes all that but hes a pretty good player tho
That's why he needed to drop down a level after leaving City instead of going to Chelsea. Had he joined an Aston Villa, Wigan, Liverpool or Norwich sooner he'd have more games under his belt and would be a far better player.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said SUAREZ ADMITTED IT HIMSELF and said he needed to improve. Great players don't make dumb ass excuses like "I created the chances myself so its all good I missed em"
Also, its bullsh*t he created most for himself. Theres been plenty times chances last season where chances were laid onto him and he fukked up.

Thats all in the past though :blessed:

oooo really Suarez was set up all the time and missed all the one on ones where he was set up by his teamates?:merchant:

if u watched liverpool u would know that once the ball gets near the other teams goal we couldnt break through their defence with passes and all the plays were pretty much give the goal to Suarez and hope he dribbles through their whole defence and score himself or dribble through their whole defence and lay it off for a teammate

we were/are good at passing the ball around but once we get to the final 3rd is Suarez all for himself and you would notice if u watched LFC regularly:umad:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
No-one questioned Sturridge's talent/ability, its his mentality/football intelligence that lets him down.

:deadmanny: @ WickedGames Christmas present mentality

I think a lot of that has to do with him jumping from club to club and not getting the necessary game time to develop.