Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you think about the rumours of Coutinho breh?

ive seen him play a few times hes pretty good but hes not really a winger/wide forward nor a cm....he seems like an attackin mid but i dont know where he fits in our team...we dont really need an attackin midfielder right now imo specially if we gonna have Suarez playing in or around the hole:drool:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he was off the air for a while because his body is torn up from playing days. i think he'll be back though, remember reading that somewhere. he's the ray hudson of the nba, i guess :yeshrug: overexaggerated criticisms, overemotional responses to great play, etc

can be annoying but if you don't take it too seriously it's entertaining as shyt

Annoying as fook :whoa: never got the hype.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She was on msnbc. All those hand gestures. :takedat:

She considers herself black too, has a 16 year old daughter tho.
I never seen her before until last night. Her booty was poking out too :noah:

Why she consider herself black?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk me, the Suarez and Sturridge combo :ohmy:

The doubters :laugh:

breh u shouldnt talk u were always saying he was talented but couldnt score/ finish:usure:

so u are in the same boat as most of the people here hating on Suarez even tho they were worshiping shyt players all the time

my paisano is doing us proud:noah:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
he was off the air for a while because his body is torn up from playing days. i think he'll be back though, remember reading that somewhere. he's the ray hudson of the nba, i guess :yeshrug: overexaggerated criticisms, overemotional responses to great play, etc

can be annoying but if you don't take it too seriously it's entertaining as shyt
He does PAC 12 games for ESPN now

He is much better than Ray Hudson, imo