Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't Suarez lead the premiership in shots attempted, by a lot? :ld:

he does and whats yur point?...the stat you wanna bring up is how many of those shots he was "set up" by a teammate...most of his shots involve him dribbling around players and shooting at goal..im pretty sure a very high percente of this "shots' were created by him not teamates

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He didn't get games at Chelsea this season because of his contract situation.

Last season under AVB he was a regular but towards the end RdM didn't rate him and he barely got a kick.

Before that he was competing for Drogba, Anelka, Malouda and others for places and was never gonna get a look in.

That stupid decision to join us set his career back by about 2-3 years.

if he was at United or Arsenal and was this talented, he'd have gotten a few games.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of winning the Champions League some Bayern mugs tried to troll the Chelsea forums after Guardiola news.

You can have your facking Guardiola :dead: as if that makes up for losing the Champions Legaue final in your own stadium :heh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yea the lad really wants to be the "man" but yur right he cant do that at a much better club where there is established players who are much better than him(torres wasnt better than him but you know what i mean)...so far i think hes decent but hes no world beater tho...hopefully he does become one but i highly doubt it...either way hes good and for what we have, hes a much better option than say Downing or Assaidi or carroll:laugh:

Is he Dutch League fodder or Rodgers been not playin him

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Speaking of winning the Champions League some Bayern mugs tried to troll the Chelsea forums after Guardiola news.

You can have your facking Guardiola :dead: as if that makes up for losing the Champions Legaue final in your own stadium :heh:

All that had to be said was, yeah we beat and trolled him and his midgets too

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if he was at United or Arsenal and was this talented, he'd have gotten a few games.

Fergie wouldn't go near him. Arsenal ehh, not saying a lot what with Wenger's policy and their squads over the last few years.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
he does and whats yur point?...the stat you wanna bring up is how many of those shots he was "set up" by a teammate...most of his shots involve him dribbling around players and shooting at goal..im pretty sure a very high percente of this "shots' were created by him not teamates
It matters because I'm reading the word "clinical" thrown around to describe his finishing when the numbers do not attest to that.

He gotten better but the gassing him up has to start.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
nobody can tell me shyt...Dzeko sucks. I don't care about his goal scoring record, he misses ALOT more than he scores. RVP he is not.