Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Shea and Huth taking turns :scusthov:

No Wonder Mickey not playing, too small and frail for Ms. Pulis.
giving that coochie, that work
N69dQ.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:bryan: now brek aint sold.

FCD apparently rejected the offer. Get out of there brek before they ruin you.

Why do all the best prospects get stuck with the worst situations. It's always the low-key acquisitions that end up making it.

adu goes to benfica, coach gets fired... bye career
jozy goes to villarreal, coach goes to madrid... another 3 years to find his feet
agudelo.... hans backe, enough said

all attacking talent too

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Adams said: "I saw Alan Hansen the other night on Match of the Day and he was doing a piece about Aston Villa's young defence. It's irrelevant. He thought, 'I'll pick on their ages'. I lifted a trophy at Arsenal at 21. If you are 21 and you are good enough, it doesn't matter. He just picked a theme – ages. Next week it'll be another theme – too old, or they have two left-footers. But if you are a coach, like Paul Lambert, and you are actually working with these guys, sometimes you have people who are sick or injured or don't get on. There are many factors in the equation. People who haven't done it, I have no respect for.

"I don't respect Alan because he has never put his head on the block. For me to then turn around and do it [punditry] in the early days would have felt very hypocritical."

Tony Adams - Profiles - People - The Independent

:salute:

Brazilian football :deadrose:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Frank Issola is a loudmouth douchebag who writes for the NY Daily News. He has said a lot of inflammatory things, but he slandered Slick Rick by saying no one knows who he is when he performed halftime during a Knicks/Nets game a few weeks ago but started talking about the show needing Rick Ross and shyt. Then the clown doubled down after people called him out on that. :pacspit:

She wrote articles defending Paterno's actions and was his last interview before died last year. Then when that report came out about his actions in covering for Sandusky, she did the typical finger waving she wouldnt do while he was alive.

All journalism is a joke, but sports journalism is the biggest joke of them all. What makes it worse is that they all take themselves so serious. I dont really like any of them anymore. Those old writers like Deford were fukking racists. I just want brehs to give me the news, and keep their BS views out of it.

Oh how I miss Ralph Wiley da gawd :ohlawd:

I was wondering who you were talking about, like wow, but I see you just misspelled his name. Isola only has one s.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once in a while, you just see somethingf that just breaks you a bit. Here and there, I see a lady on the bus with 5, yes 5 fukking kids. Looks like the 5th one was recent. And today I got a close look at the oldest one, who is girl. Nice looking kid, but she clearly looks older than her age. You can tell she's been saddled with the burden off being defacto mother, to her siblings.

shyt is sad, little girl ain't got a chance, cause mommy don't know how to use birth control:smh::to:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
what's funny is kidd went to spurs training ground as well

Toltum fan :dead:

(I hate how I'm basically a Spurs fan now, and can link these things out of memory)

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill