Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
my theory, Edu wasnt down for the cuckloading and cuckolding so Pulis shipped him out.

Brek Shea fits into this because he he is a big viking stud, and Mrs. Pulis hasnt had one since the homie Carew left town.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
my theory, Edu wasnt down for the cuckloading and cuckolding so Pulis shipped him out.

Brek Shea fits into this because he he is a big viking stud, and Mrs. Pulis hasnt had one since the homie Carew left town.
Couldn't do it on a wet Monday night in Pulis' shower.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Shea and Huth taking turns :scusthov:

No Wonder Mickey not playing, too small and frail for Ms. Pulis.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Schalke/Hannover :whew:

Diouf's bicycle kick just now :whew:

Bundesliga back with a vengeance. That game was better than all of EPL's holiday period games entertainment combined

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
There's that^^^^

He also has no life.

:myman: all I hear is jealousy at my football knowledge

like ive posted before, im just not an epl person. sounds like i watch a lot but while y'all are watching MU vs scrubs, MC vs scrubs (arsenal) i'm off viewing something else

but today, gulf cup and bundesliga :yes:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills,

Bruv, Carnival in Brazil is about to be underway! Got that homebreh from the US Navy coming down and we'll spend 4 days in Diamantina, MG, then, in the middle of Carnival, we'll head out to Rio, where we'll be staying at a hotel in Copacabana for another 5 days. Whats good you coming down or what? We're trying to film Hangover 3 over here!!
aproveite irmao :to: nao posso ir, preciso economizar minha grana pra voltar pro seu pais em grande estilo. boa sorte com as camarões, devo te mandar uns sacos de papel???

Wise's show turned in my mind when he started showing white liberal tendencies. My gauge is always Pacquao/Mayweather and he was dissing Floyd for doing what Pacquiao does. He pulled the shyt on twitter, and I called him out on it and he fell back quick. (to his credit, if you challenge him on twitter he will reply, usually with lame shyt but he responds). His association with Frank Issola bothers me too. And his radio show was just garbage.

Sally Jenkins is a terrible writer, imo. She has written some horrendous articles the last 18 months on Armstrong, Paterno, drugs in sports, the olympics, etc. She just sucks at her job, and Im not convinced she really follows sports anymore.

I just miss the 90s when Wilbon and Kornheiser were wrecking shyt and George Michael was still alive. :ohlawd:

his voice sounds like it's dripping with sand, who ever thought to put him on the radio? :rudy: i stopped listening long ago, didn't even know it was canceled. not really sure who frank issola is tbh :yeshrug:

as for sally, she was always a shyt stirrer, i used to enjoy her columns but haven't read them in months. what'd she say about paterno?

the more i think about it, the more i think sports journalism is a fukking joke and pretty pathetic. i appreciate beat reporters, of course. but i really only like the dignified old dudes, like boswell and frank deford. i don't always agree with them, but i like their writing. as opposed to dave zirin, with whom i usually agree, but is a boring writer who beats his cliched devices into the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
his voice sounds like it's dripping with sand, who ever thought to put him on the radio? :rudy: i stopped listening long ago, didn't even know it was canceled. not really sure who frank issola is tbh :yeshrug:

as for sally, she was always a shyt stirrer, i used to enjoy her columns but haven't read them in months. what'd she say about paterno?

the more i think about it, the more i think sports journalism is a fukking joke and pretty pathetic. i appreciate beat reporters, of course. but i really only like the dignified old dudes, like boswell and frank deford. i don't always agree with them, but i like their writing. as opposed to dave zirin, with whom i usually agree, but is a boring writer who beats his cliched devices into the ground.
Frank Issola is a loudmouth douchebag who writes for the NY Daily News. He has said a lot of inflammatory things, but he slandered Slick Rick by saying no one knows who he is when he performed halftime during a Knicks/Nets game a few weeks ago but started talking about the show needing Rick Ross and shyt. Then the clown doubled down after people called him out on that. :pacspit:

She wrote articles defending Paterno's actions and was his last interview before died last year. Then when that report came out about his actions in covering for Sandusky, she did the typical finger waving she wouldnt do while he was alive.

All journalism is a joke, but sports journalism is the biggest joke of them all. What makes it worse is that they all take themselves so serious. I dont really like any of them anymore. Those old writers like Deford were fukking racists. I just want brehs to give me the news, and keep their BS views out of it.

Oh how I miss Ralph Wiley da gawd :ohlawd:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
South American U20 about to kick off, Brazil x Peru winner qualifies group, loser is eliminated. Lets see what it does, Santos' Felipe Anderson center stage, get in lads