Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Apparently Greenwood is still involved with the girl that accused him too lol

Well shyt, bit of a mad one really. If United don't want him another team will play him tho :yeshrug:

Was the best young player in europe

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I know why they been dropped but he definitely did that shyt :francis:

The audio recordings are very damning, but the fact is.. rape cases involving two people in an actual relationship with emotions involved is really tricky. I bet she probably regrets even outing him like that and jeopardizing his career

There’s a saying that goes “don’t involve yourself in the issues of two people who have seen each other naked”. Men and women alike were out here riding for her and supporting her, and what does she do? She stays with him

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
The audio recordings are very damning, but the fact is.. rape cases involving two people in an actual relationship with emotions involved is really tricky. I bet she probably regrets even outing him like that and jeopardizing his career

There’s a saying that goes “don’t involve yourself in the issues of two people who have seen each other naked”. Men and women alike were out here riding for her and supporting her, and what does she do? She stays with him

That's what I think it really boils down to, not to divulge too deep into to personal business but I had family members refuse to press charges after an assault in fear of messing up said persons career.

As for the second part it's not exactly a new thing that an abused woman stays around longer than she should, but like you said there is nothing that can be done once she refuses to testify and is still involved with him.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
For me, it's keep him or sell. Contract termination should not be an option.

Everyone will take the moral high ground whilst he's a United player but believe me, if his contract was paid up and terminated, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and the likes would have no shame in acquiring his services for free:hubie:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Get ready for all the absent of all logic feminist think pieces on how “Harriet still deserves our empathy even though she chose to protect her abuser”. :mjlol: