Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@horse. kills,

Bruv, Carnival in Brazil is about to be underway! Got that homebreh from the US Navy coming down and we'll spend 4 days in Diamantina, MG, then, in the middle of Carnival, we'll head out to Rio, where we'll be staying at a hotel in Copacabana for another 5 days. Whats good you coming down or what? We're trying to film Hangover 3 over here!!

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:leon: cool. fukk fox soccer. inferior hd quality, audio delays for champions league

even though they started this soccer thing (i remember begging my parents to upgrade to digital tv so i could watch bayern and the bundesliga on fox sports world :ahh:) theyve been slipping lately

i gave exactly 0 fukks about the epl back then which is funny, cause it clearly makes me a better soccer fan than all you people

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon: cool. fukk fox soccer. inferior hd quality, audio delays for champions league

even though they started this soccer thing (i remember begging my parents to upgrade to digital tv so i could watch bayern and the bundesliga on fox sports world :ahh:) theyve been slipping lately

i gave exactly 0 fukks about the epl back then which is funny, cause it clearly makes me a better soccer fan than all you people

yeaaaaaa breh we on that arab sheik wave and they aint scared to make the beautiful game look beautiful on tv:smugbiden:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeaaaaaa breh we on that arab sheik wave and they aint scared to make the beautiful game look beautiful on tv:win:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
some of us only knew of Serie A when you were in your daddy's scrotum.:usure:

what you know about that channel 25 RAI italia breh?

that used to be sunday gospel growing up but i was a bit too young to actually properly follow the league. BL first league i actually followed -like that-

we're all in the same boat here, brothers :obama:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
what you know about that channel 25 RAI italia breh?

that used to be sunday gospel growing up but i was a bit too young to actually properly follow the league. BL first league i actually followed -like that-

we're all in the same boat here, brothers :obama:
we had the RAI coverage here too. Sunday mornings, channel 53 :blessed:

They were showing Serie A games up until 2006.

We got no Bundesliga, and the premiership would be shown randomly on ESPN and the Fox Soccer Net affiliate here.

I remember ESPN used to show Brazilian football too, again very random dates and times.

And of course Champions League and ESPN constantly showing AC Milan and Ajax :bow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@horse. kills,

Bruv, Carnival in Brazil is about to be underway! Got that homebreh from the US Navy coming down and we'll spend 4 days in Diamantina, MG, then, in the middle of Carnival, we'll head out to Rio, where we'll be staying at a hotel in Copacabana for another 5 days. Whats good you coming down or what? We're trying to film Hangover 3 over here!!

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:merchant: 2013 and you've never watched AJE?

Nah breh. Never had it on cable growing up.

I've always heard though that it's real news journalism, they show things how they are without bias or with an agenda. That's at least the perception I've always gathered from other people.