Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Cavani go to Arsenal when they're not a bigger or better team than his current one...delusional British fags

More money, and Arsenal have a bigger profile than Napoli. Ain't too hard to understand

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Why would Cavani go to Arsenal when they're not a bigger or better team than his current one...delusional British fags

Napoli were irrelevant there for near 20 years tbf.

But Arsenal are beginning an age of irrelevancy so you might not be far off.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind Rick Reilly's piece today about Lance proved your point earlier. :snoop:

that c*nt (yes, I mean c*nt) Sally Jenkins did the same thing with a dead Paterno too. She wont do it with Lance the Liar tho because "he called and apologized to her.":comeon:

This c*nt was calling everyone idiots back when Lance the Liar originally came out and said he wouldnt fight the charges.

And Rick Reilly is just a jackass of the highest order who I dont understand how he still has a career.

As for this Cavani story, its the fall of journalism in Western culture. No one cares anymore.

David Luiz:usure:

:steviej:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:leon: this post sounds like something i'd post as a youtube/facebook comment as a straight WUM rather than a subtle veteran coli post :russ:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@mastermind i've seen you go in on mike wise and sally jenkins today. i've stopped paying attention to all of our local talking heads, gotta step outta the echo chamber. can you explain why this is a good decision? why such strong words for wise and jenkins?

not that i disagree btw, just wanna know where you're coming from

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Jack Wilshere sees Steven Gerrard as role model | Mail Online

:why:

Wenger, stop him! :damn:

@mastermind i've seen you go in on mike wise and sally jenkins today. i've stopped paying attention to all of our local talking heads, gotta step outta the echo chamber. can you explain why this is a good decision? why such strong words for wise and jenkins?

not that i disagree btw, just wanna know where you're coming from
Wise's show turned in my mind when he started showing white liberal tendencies. My gauge is always Pacquao/Mayweather and he was dissing Floyd for doing what Pacquiao does. He pulled the shyt on twitter, and I called him out on it and he fell back quick. (to his credit, if you challenge him on twitter he will reply, usually with lame shyt but he responds). His association with Frank Issola bothers me too. And his radio show was just garbage.

Sally Jenkins is a terrible writer, imo. She has written some horrendous articles the last 18 months on Armstrong, Paterno, drugs in sports, the olympics, etc. She just sucks at her job, and Im not convinced she really follows sports anymore.

I just miss the 90s when Wilbon and Kornheiser were wrecking shyt and George Michael was still alive. :ohlawd:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to find a classic football gear site that does delivery in the US. I need scarves, i'm a scarf man. Someone bought me a couple of Arsenal scarves, nice, but I would like to cop the older styles.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Jurgen Klopp thinks RVP is the best forward ever :dwillhuh:

“Personally, when we played against Arsenal in London, I saw the best forward ever: Robin van Persie,” Klopp said in a UEFA.com interview.

“I didn't know a player could play three positions during 90 minutes. It was a great experience – and we want to use that now.”

:dwillhuh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
tbf RVP was at the apogee of false 9 movement. It's just that Messi took all the credit for it. :manny:

And I watched some Man U match this season...couple matches ago actually and RVP was dropping deeper and deeper, dictating play, making incisive passes, brought Man U back into the match. :ehh:

In short Jurgen is right :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
tbf RVP was at the apogee of false 9 movement.
Nah, Messi is.

And Totti started the resurgence of it.

RVP does look like an all time great tho, Wenger was not lying. Shame he couldnt pay him properly or build a team around him.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Messi is.

And Totti started the resurgence of it.

RVP does look like an all time great tho, Wenger was not lying. Shame he couldnt pay him properly or build a team around him.

All time great and he doesn't even have the most active goals or best strike rate for his country? :skip:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Timbers and Red Bulls Lining up Klinsmann Favourite for MLS then USA | Prost Amerika

:dead::dead::dead::dead: I refuse to believe this

The USA may be about to add a player of genuine EPL class to aid Clint Dempsey in his endeavours.

USA coach Jurgen Klinsmann has told EPL star Nigel Reo-Coker he will be selected for the USA if he moves to Major League Soccer.

Reo-Coker is married to an American and would be eligible for the USMNT after a short period of residence. He is very keen to follow up on Klinsmann’s promise and has already turned down an offer of $2m from Fredy Adu’s new Turkish club Bursaspor and a smaller one form another Turkish club Kasimpasa of Istanbul.

Such is Reo-Coker’s desire to play here that he will accept a wage below that of Designated Player in his first year of a three year deal to get his foot inside the MLS door and launch an international career.

Who's the most random EPL player we can find? Alright, now link him to MLS and USMNT, stat!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
All time great and he doesn't even have the most active goals or best strike rate for his country? :skip:

yeah, I forgot about Huntelaar da gawd :ohlawd:

:rudy:

And even tho I stan Paddy K, RVP>Kluivert.

I also said HE LOOKS like an all time great, not that he is. If he stayed healthy, there is no doubt he would be, imo. He is probably United's best striker since Charlton.

Timbers and Red Bulls Lining up Klinsmann Favourite for MLS then USA | Prost Amerika

:dead::dead::dead::dead: I refuse to believe this

Who's the most random EPL player we can find? Alright, now link him to MLS and USMNT, stat!
He hasnt been a premiership player for a couple of seasons now too :snoop:

This is pretty embarrassing by Jurgen. I also dont believe Reo-Coker is eligible for the US National team since he wasnt a citizen at the time he played for the England u-21s. fukking embarrassing, this is fireable, imo.

When did Adu move to Bursaspoor? :dwillhuh: