Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bayern:leon:

not a bad choice by guardiola...they have players for his style (kroos,martinez and steiger in midfield) mueller,Ribery and shaquiri out wide but i wonder if robben is gonna put the pressing workrate guardiola gonna demand from his wingers tho so he either will play as the false 9 or sold to get funds...whats gonna happen with gomez and madzukic? is he gonna play with a #9 like he tried with ibra or have a false 9 like messi?....tbh i wont be surprised if he tries to bring Suarez and/or alexis Sanchez to bayern...they will bring the work rate to play as either false 9 or out wide..mueller can probably play that role too

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

not a bad choice by guardiola...they have players for his style (kroos,martinez and steiger in midfield) mueller,Ribery and shaquiri out wide but i wonder if robben is gonna put the pressing workrate guardiola gonna demand from his wingers tho so he either will play as the false 9 or sold to get funds...whats gonna happen with gomez and madzukic? is he gonna play with a #9 like he tried with ibra or have a false 9 like messi?....tbh i wont be surprised if he tries to bring Suarez and/or alexis Sanchez to bayern...they will bring the work rate to play as either false 9 or out wide..mueller can probably play that role too

:bryan: its too early for that tactics garbage

Montez

Superstar
Daps
So Pep has traded in 1 2 horse race to go to another 2 horse race league.

Still tho, Klopp vs. Pep :whoo: That's his first real challenge. :smugbiden:

-----------------------------------
Come and get me, Man City
Exclusive
By ROB BEASLEY
Last Updated: 13th January 2013

PEP GUARDIOLA will decide to become Manchester City manager in the summer.
Guardiola has opted for City as he is convinced they can become a force to rival his former club Barcelona.
The hottest property in world football will snub interest from Manchester United, Chelsea, Bayern Munich and AC Milan to replace Roberto Mancini at Eastlands at the end of the season.
Only last week Guardiola confirmed he is ready to return to coaching this summer after a year-long sabbatical, although he was coy about where.
He said: “I will return next season but it would show a lack of respect to talk about any team that has a coach.”
However, last night a top source in Spanish football revealed: “It is 100 per cent certain that Guardiola is going to City this summer.
“And when I say 100 per cent I don’t mean 99 per cent, I mean 100 per cent!”
Mancini appears doomed after two failed Champions League campaigns.
Guardiola will be the highest-paid boss in Britain on £10m a year AFTER tax.

Pep Guardiola snubs Man Utd, Chelsea, AC and Bayern for City | The Sun |Sport|Football

About Guardiola and Bayern: it's categorically NOT TRUE that he's agreed with Bayern. Or with anybody yet
https://twitter.com/GuillemBalague/status/290958231784804352

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

Suarez would suit him I reckon.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
roman_1495752a.jpg

roberto-di-matteo-2-year-contract1.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

He had Eto'o, and Gomez is a shyt footballer but he does work very hard.

Werent Barca trying to also sign Madzukic this summer also?

Its a good job for him, only has to compete with Dortmund and Bayern already has the horses. And he can leave in a couple of years since thats what Bayern is used to anyway.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
i know where she is from

My little sister knows her. They used to work at a store together, thats where her being a thief comes into play. She apparently stole $30,000 one summer.

:merchant: She does look like a bytch that would do that. Cold, ruthless type :whew:

She got away with it?

Dortmund just lettin Bayern havin the league this year.

Really think Klopp and Dortmund will :pacspit: on him if they don't lose too many. Tito's looking like his Loew.

As much as I like Pep he turns on players fairly quickly.