Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:Im watching Bad Girls Club just off what y'all said about the Nigerian chick:wow:

this Janae bytch needs to be sacrificed for humanity. :shaq2:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:snoop:Im watching Bad Girls Club just off what y'all said about the Nigerian chick:wow:

this Janae bytch needs to be sacrificed for humanity. :shaq2:
I indirectly know the girl :snoop:

She is a mess brehs, a real mess. To keep it OFT related, she dated a Nigerian National team player. And she is a thief.

I DVR'd

KOTK

Pro
Daps
How do Ghanaians propose? And how did you propose?
It's very simple. In the olden times, there were no relationships before marriage.

You could just go from single to married?
Yeah. You see this woman and you're like, "Wow, I like the way she does," and you have to go tell your parents. Then your parents research the girl — the girl herself, the girl's background, the girl's family. Do they have madness in their family? Diseases? Witches? I mean, there's a whole lot of research. If they like what they see, they ask you if you really like her and if you're ready to marry. As time goes on, you can tell the girl, "Tell your people to come see my people." Then the parents will talk and the girl will prepare to become a wife and learn the responsibilities. Then, we pour libation and pray, and the girl's things are packed and sent to the man's house.

Is that what it's like now?
No. Now if I see you, I'm just like, "Hey, what's up, man?" Yeah, it doesn't even matter if she's a witch or not. It's like, all about the shape — guys from here like big butts. They just go in and propose. There are two different ways to propose. I'm bad at it; I'm very shy.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How do Ghanaians propose? And how did you propose?
It's very simple. In the olden times, there were no relationships before marriage.

You could just go from single to married?
Yeah. You see this woman and you're like, "Wow, I like the way she does," and you have to go tell your parents. Then your parents research the girl — the girl herself, the girl's background, the girl's family. Do they have madness in their family? Diseases? Witches? I mean, there's a whole lot of research. If they like what they see, they ask you if you really like her and if you're ready to marry. As time goes on, you can tell the girl, "Tell your people to come see my people." Then the parents will talk and the girl will prepare to become a wife and learn the responsibilities. Then, we pour libation and pray, and the girl's things are packed and sent to the man's house.

Is that what it's like now?
No. Now if I see you, I'm just like, "Hey, what's up, man?" Yeah, it doesn't even matter if she's a witch or not. It's like, all about the shape — guys from here like big butts. They just go in and propose. There are two different ways to propose. I'm bad at it; I'm very shy.
Talking to Strangers: Holiday in Ghana | Nerve.com

why breh? :dwillhuh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff: @ LIVESTRONG trying to make Sporting KC look bad

"you haven't been paying us enough... to keep our name on the stadium that you're giving us money to charity for"

trying to extort more money or something and KC said fukk you

sad all around

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:laff: @ LIVESTRONG trying to make Sporting KC look bad

"you haven't been paying us enough... to keep our name on the stadium that you're giving us money to charity for"

trying to extort more money or something and KC said fukk you

sad all around

It's like the world woke up one day like :wtb:"Man fukk a Lance Armstrong"

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I indirectly know the girl :snoop:

She is a mess brehs, a real mess. To keep it OFT related, she dated a Nigerian National team player. And she is a thief.

I DVR'd

She snapped on Janae something serious. Shes from Maryland.

She's so bad :noah: you could tell she was a wreck when she said "she dates the owners not the players" :childplease:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She snapped on Janae something serious. Shes from Maryland.

She's so bad :noah: you could tell she was a wreck when she said "she dates the owners not the players" :childplease:
i know where she is from

My little sister knows her. They used to work at a store together, thats where her being a thief comes into play. She apparently stole $30,000 one summer.