Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
103280836_avb_372914c.jpg

Probably texting each other back right now.

Benitez --> :whew::blessed:

yeah, it was Summer of 2011. They just fired her, iirc.

Its a no-brainer since she is on Bad Girls Club, but the broad is a black girl lost.

yeah man, not on some :cape: but she had real potential to be a woman of value.

I expect this from these African American scallywags. Not our African and West Indian Queens.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan: its too early for that tactics garbage
never too early for that...dont we all love this false 9 talk brehs?:hmm:
He had Eto'o, and Gomez is a shyt footballer but he does work very hard.

Werent Barca trying to also sign Madzukic this summer also?

Its a good job for him, only has to compete with Dortmund and Bayern already has the horses. And he can leave in a couple of years since thats what Bayern is used to anyway.

yea but etoo is much more mobile than either gomez or manzukic..etoo could play out wide and his positioning wasnt always central..he kinda had a free role and interchanged positions with Titi and messi...

i doubt hes gonna bring anyone from barca over unless those players are unwanted by barca...who can he possibly bring anyways? maybe sanchez like i suggested earlier and probably alvez but they had beef in his last season there supposedly

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
According to this ZM chart, it's logic that Pep chose Bayern...

rr4-1.jpg

Bayern (red dot) was the second best team at possession behind Barça last year.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Pep about to institute a False 1 to fully maximize Neuer's cacletecism.
You talking about that ?

[ame=http://youtu.be/BhMF_Cxcij4]Manuel Neuer AS A MIDFIELDER Amazing - YouTube[/ame]

False 1 is already in action, Pep been whispering to Heynckes' ears to prepare his coming :shaq:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Probably texting each other back right now.

Benitez --> :whew::blessed:
Roman --> :usure:

yeah man, not on some :cape: but she had real potential to be a woman of value.

I expect this from these African American scallywags. Not our African and West Indian Queens.
you're only saying that because she is Nigerian, Ive met some cellar dweller Nigerian harlots.

Igbo women :snoop:
But their sex can be:whoo:

yea but etoo is much more mobile than either gomez or manzukic..etoo could play out wide and his positioning wasnt always central..he kinda had a free role and interchanged positions with Titi and messi...

i doubt hes gonna bring anyone from barca over unless those players are unwanted by barca...who can he possibly bring anyways? maybe sanchez like i suggested earlier and probably alvez but they had beef in his last season there supposedly
im not disagreeing with you, but one of Zlatan's biggest flaws was that he didnt work hard enough to win the ball back. Gomez will do that, even if he is a big lump.

I doubt Pep shops at Barca unless its someone like Thiago's younger brother. Bayern has the horses to do that work already.

Robben will probably be sold, imo.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He deserves this slap in the face tbh. Can't act the way he and the board have in the last few years and expect to keep getting your own way.

This season has been wasted because they thought Guardiola was coming in the summer. They kept the squad thin, letting senior players' contracts run out, RdM never long-term and replaced by an interim to still keep the position open and he's probably been offered the job at least half a dozen times in the last 18 months. All that and he still went somewhere else:dead:

Not sure I want Mourinho back now either tbh.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Will Ribéry play as Bayern's Messi ?

If he becomes that, it's a wrap for the 2014. 2nd star on the jersey for us :ahh:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roman --> :usure:

you're only saying that because she is Nigerian, Ive met some cellar dweller Nigerian harlots.

Igbo women :snoop:
But their sexing can be:whoo:

im not disagreeing with you, but one of Zlatan's biggest flaws was that he didnt work hard enough to win the ball back. Gomez will do that, even if he is a big lump.

I doubt Pep shops at Barca unless its someone like Thiago's younger brother. Bayern has the horses to do that work already.

Robben will probably be sold, imo.

yeaaa i can see Robben gettin Zlatan'ed:pachaha:

hes gonna have plenty of money to work with too:blessed: