Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to this ZM chart, it's logic that Pep chose Bayern...

rr4-1.jpg

Bayern (red dot) was the second best team at possession behind Barça last year.

Maybe I don't watch a lot of Bayern but they play nothing like Barcelona. This idea that lesser players can replicate the sort of football played by once in a generation type of talent like Xavi, Messi, Iniesta etc is laughable.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Roman --> :usure:

I would put money on Rijkaard to Chelsea. Either him or Diego Simeone. Aint no way FSW continues to next season.

you're only saying that because she is Nigerian, Ive met some cellar dweller Nigerian harlots.

Igbo women :snoop:

But their sexing can be:whoo:

Trini women are the same way :noah:.

I really do hold foreign black women to a higher standard.

How you know the difference between Igbo and Yoruba?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I would put money on Rijkaard to Chelsea. Either him or Diego Simeone. Aint no way FSW continues to next season.

was just fired by the Saudis today :pachaha:

I can see Simeone with the Falcao in the summer. I can also see Simeone being out by January 2014.

Trini women are the same way :noah:.

I really do hold foreign black women to a higher standard.

How you know the difference between Igbo and Yoruba?
Last names

Face to face? Usually by their thickness. Igbo women are thicker :whew:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I don't watch a lot of Bayern but they play nothing like Barcelona. This idea that lesser players can replicate the sort of football played by once in a generation type of talent like Xavi, Messi, Iniesta etc is laughable.
I didn't say they were playing like Barça, just that that's a possession football team. If Pep wants to play a football close to what he was doing in Barcelona, that would just be easier with teams already used to keeping the ball.