Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
squad for squad, they are not better than France, Brazil, Portugal or even England. this comes down to coaching. to not only beat Brazil but than the defending champions.

I for one think Scaloni fukked up with the Di Maria for Acuna sub.
I think he should’ve brought on Lisandro or any CB and reverted to the 5-3-2.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
They probably will win AFCON. They’re better than a healthy Senegal squad
When was the last time Morocco even played a final?
AFCON is not football, that's what I mean :russ:

The football doesn't go beyond them kicking the ball with their feet
:mjpls: Is that so…but AFCON was football when Black Stars were winning in the 70s
finally posting in this bish again, but I am still perplexed on how this Argentina side beat Brazil in Copa America finals and France in the WC finals. they are not that good personnel wise. :mindblown: Messi is the goat but this is clearly down to being way better coached
This Argentina squad is far better than people give them credit for. Not saying they’re world beaters but every player for Argentina is playing at a top club and a high level.

But the key is that midfield. Technically sound so they can do the tiki taka like Spain but they have bite and tenacity. A midfield of Paredes, RDJ, Enzo, Macallister, Lo Celso is as cohesive and good as any in international football.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
squad for squad, they are not better than France, Brazil, Portugal or even England. this comes down to coaching. to not only beat Brazil but than the defending champions.

Outside of the back 4 of Argentia, this is very debatable, to be honest.

At current strength, give me Argentina's midfield over these two any day of the week. A front line of ADM - Alvarez - Messi is as good as any in world football.

I for one think Scaloni fukked up with the Di Maria for Acuna sub.
I think he should’ve brought on Lisandro or any CB and reverted to the 5-3-2.
Di Maria had fitness issues. Was never going to last 90 mins. But Acuna was the wrong guy. I thought Parades would have been better to control the game.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Outside of the back 4 of Argentia, this is very debatable, to be honest.

At current strength, give me Argentina's midfield over these two any day of the week. A front line of ADM - Alvarez - Messi is as good as any in world football.

Di Maria had fitness issues. Was never going to last 90 mins. But Acuna was the wrong guy. I thought Parades would have been better to control the game.
and this is where my problem with Deschamp comes in. France has midfield that are technically sound and just as good as McAllister, L Celso, Parades and Enzo but they would never get a look