Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
:mjlol:

The WC was great and that final was one for the ages. Quit hating weirdo.

The final was great but the overall quality of the football in this tournament wasn‘t great, if we’re being objective. Other than moments of brilliance, no team played overwhelmingly good football for the 90/120 mins (besides Spain battering Costa Rica).

The man talking about "storylines" and shyt :russ:

I watch every PSG game and leading up to the WC, there was ongoing tension between Mbappe, Neymar and Messi on the pitch. Messi and Neymar have been outperforming Mbappe this season. So yes, one of the “storylines” of this season is that Mbappe wants to be the main man and doesn’t like how Messi and Neymar have stolen his shine. It’s gonna be interesting to see if this WC will further an impact on their chemistry on the pitch.

Sorry I’m not in the moment :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
World Cup was mid and the final was absolute trash for 80 minutes.

It did BECOME the best final of our era(we can't speak on the 60's n shyt) due to the drama but let's not join this wave of over correcting how good this World Cup was.

People are dying to say it was good in some weird reaction to the criticism it got.

Football was mostly crap, atmospheres were mostly crap.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

It did BECOME the best final of our era(we can't speak on the 60's n shyt) due to the drama but let's not join this wave of over correcting how good this World Cup was.

People are dying to say it was good in some weird reaction to the criticism it got.

Im sure this all wouldnt exist if England was playing in the final or won it :mjlol:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Im sure this all wouldnt exist if England was playing in the final or won it :mjlol:
England winning it wouldn't change my opinion, now what?

Come up with an actual point brudda.

Mid World Cup, pure recency bias from anyone who thinks otherwise.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

😂 😂

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I’m so glad club football is back. The World Cup had a lot of drama but wasn’t great from a footballing standpoint, tbh. I can’t believe I’m actually looking forward to watching Arsenal play football like this :mjcry:

Also, PSG is going to be prime time TV now. The storyline between Messi, Neymar & Mbappe has just cranked up to 100 and I can’t wait to see if Mbappe continues trying to play hero ball like he was before the WC.
Ah, we all know arsenal thrashing southampton 4-0 and bayern winning their 11th bundesliga title in a row is the pinnacle of football:mjlol:

I can't wait to go back to watching chelsea fail to create chances or score goals again, stuff dreams are made out of:comeon:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
finally posting in this bish again, but I am still perplexed on how this Argentina side beat Brazil in Copa America finals and France in the WC finals. they are not that good personnel wise. :mindblown: Messi is the goat but this is clearly down to being way better coached

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
finally posting in this bish again, but I am still perplexed on how this Argentina side beat Brazil in Copa America finals and France in the WC finals. they are not that good personnel wise. :mindblown: Messi is the goat but this is clearly down to being way better coached
or maybe people highly underrated the Argentina squad?