Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The only way this trash ass conte-ball is acceptable is with results. Conte's gotta go, I know he won't until his contacts up in the summer, but we're better of snatching up Poch while he's still available
No I think we should still back conte but it’s concerning thst he can’t switch systems mid game or at all. Like potter did it yesteday against united and they played much better. I agree his style football is very very rigid and it’s like we are dealing with nuno ball again lol

Conte already said we need couple more transfer windows for us to contend so will see come January. We certainly need AM and deeplying playmaker cause creativity is lacking

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That fandom can make nikkas go crazy lol. What i dont get is tottenham havent won sht in decades. Why be so down about it?

same with rantsNbants who was looking like a alcoholic for a minute there :dead:
And this is their best start in the EPL

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
No I think we should still back conte but it’s concerning thst he can’t switch systems mid game or at all. Like potter did it yesteday against united and they played much better. I agree his style football is very very rigid and it’s like we are dealing with nuno ball again lol

Conte already said we need couple more transfer windows for us to contend so will see come January. We certainly need AM and deeplying playmaker cause creativity is lacking

How can you back a manager who's contract is up at the end of the season? There is almost zero chance he'll extend. We could've had Eriksen in July but passed him up. Royal and Dier are fukking garbage. Royal especially needs to just fukk off, every single game - opposition rarely ever even bother to mark him, he's that bad. Bissouma is second guessing himself whenever he has the ball, probably scared to play his game due to Conte-ball. We need Moussa Dembele back:mjcry: . At the moment Bentancur is the only one who looks like a press resistant midfielder.

On the other hand, we are severely missing Kulusevski :bryan:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Le Parisien have revealed Kylian Mbappé’s contract that made him chose PSG over Madrid 🚨🔵

• Salary of €72m/year
• Signing bonus of €180m in 3 installments
• Scalable loyalty bonus, paid after each summer window: €70m, then €80m, then €90m if he takes the optional year.

Wtf. Even Florentino would take that offer to work for psg :dead:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The more I think about that Arsenal game the more annoyed I get. If I ever see Lyanco he's getting punched up:unimpressed:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
He's for some reason never been played in the position he does now. Xhaka plays like this REGULARLY for his national side. But that's because he's been given the advanced role, and doesn't have to cover for the left back.

Many of Arsenal fans simply don't watch him in the international matches to see that. So this is some amazing turn of form, when really, Arteta stop trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

He's always had this in him. Which is what used to frustrate me about him, I was one of his biggest critics. But around two or so seasons ago, I started looking at the tactics and realized he's not be utilized properly. He's still got a disciplinary issue, but even still he's above average. We are just now finally seeing it.

Yeah I remember him in Germany, so was excited when we got him. But we never played him in correct position and/or had the right system and personnel.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
How can you back a manager who's contract is up at the end of the season? There is almost zero chance he'll extend. We could've had Eriksen in July but passed him up. Royal and Dier are fukking garbage. Royal especially needs to just fukk off, every single game - opposition rarely ever even bother to mark him, he's that bad. Bissouma is second guessing himself whenever he has the ball, probably scared to play his game due to Conte-ball. We need Moussa Dembele back:mjcry: . At the moment Bentancur is the only one who looks like a press resistant midfielder.

On the other hand, we are severely missing Kulusevski :bryan:
Still a lot of time left from today till end of the season. If conte isn’t backed for January for signings than he is long gone. Benta is only consist quiality mf we have right now. You right about boussima tho he seems scared to mess up also I think he’s better playing in skipp or benta position today cause he can actually carry the ball.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Le Parisien have revealed Kylian Mbappé’s contract that made him chose PSG over Madrid 🚨🔵

• Salary of €72m/year
• Scalable loyalty bonus, paid after each summer window: €70m, then €80m, then €90m if he takes the optional year.

Matthias Pogba hoping he can get somw secrets on Mbappe so he can extort him :wow:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

• Salary of €72m/year

Ffx1FWnXEAYvoIf

In US dollars this is almost 700m. Over 3 years :damn::damn:
But according to his mom, Madrid offered him the same :mjlol: