Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Arteta is trying to be too clever playing Tomiyasu on the right instead of being pragmatic, he should go ask Pep how that works in the CL. Tomiyasu offers nothing going forward on the right which makes Martinelli ineffective as well.
The left*

I agree though. It was a "tactical" decision against Salah, but now it feels like something else. If Tierney isn't doing enough to start at LB then tell him that. Don't tell a player its a "tactical" decision and there's nothing he did wrong.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
webp-net-resizeimage-44-1.png

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They play through lightning? I didn't know that. Even the NFL will stop a game for lightning... Another reason why I hate baseball (or maybe just the MLB). Cant even play in a light drizzle

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I haven't been following Bruno Guimaraes and Newcastle like that since the transfers.

anyone know how he's been? He was one of Lyon's best midfielder and was shocked bigger teams didn't go for him. same as their other midfielders, really.

and what kind of football do they play usually? more possession and system or are they a counter attack team? if it's the latter, I don't see them getting into top 4. Like West Ham and Leicester the last 2 seasons.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I haven't been following Bruno Guimaraes and Newcastle like that since the transfers.

anyone know how he's been? He was one of Lyon's best midfielder and was shocked bigger teams didn't go for him. same as their other midfielders, really.

and what kind of football do they play usually? more possession and system or are they a counter attack team? if it's the latter, I don't see them getting into top 4. Like West Ham and Leicester the last 2 seasons.
By all accounts he's been very good, and they usually try to press teams.