Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ffx1FWnXEAYvoIf

In US dollars this is almost 700m. Over 3 years :damn::damn:
But according to his mom, Madrid offered him the same :mjlol:

:damn:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Currently going to war with Arsenal Reddit and their dikkriding of Xhaka. Bro is still bang average, just playing better than he has for the years we bought him. I’ve never seen such dedicated dikk sucking for a average player
I dunno if I'd say he's average. He's pretty good, though there's others in this league that I'd swap him with, but he's very consistent, which is very important for a team

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Emery and Aston Villa? :jbhmm:
Poch should've taken that job if rumors of Villa interest were true. They already have a solid team and have been spending big money.

Also Wolves should stop fukking around and give Ole a call.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
VAR doesn't disallow Zouma's goal even though there was a handball.

VAR give West Ham a penalty because if handball.

Bournemouth players & fans gotta be livid.:russ:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Everyone was expecting Giacomo Raspadori to come off the bench, but instead Osimhen remained to the end and indeed scored the winner at the 80thminute.

“Osimhen has these sudden changes of pace that only he can do. When he gets his emotions sorted out, he will become extraordinary.”

What can the Nigeria international be missing that could make him even stronger?

“At times he tries to do everything himself, attacks the ball and the goal without realising where his teammates are. But he is physical, he is strong and we need him to complete the squad, also in the air.

“He is one of the best headers of the ball I have ever seen. We didn’t give him as much service last season, but he was also decisive when defending on set plays and resolving a lot of issues for us there.”
Literally what I been saying since he moved :hubie:

Don’t know how many times I’ve complained in here about his service :wow: his manager agrees with me :ufdup:

He’s only 23 the calmness will come :blessed:

Us Naijas have known we got a global superstar on our hands for time :usure: Napoli finally got a team around him, if he stays fit which I believe he will cause most his injuries been freak ones, we heading to the moon :blessed: recognize the starboy of Lagos :ohlawd:

3 games back, scored in all 3, 2 winners and retards actually tried claim they were a better team without him :bryan:

Extraordinary indeed :banderas: