Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Ar4YqTs.png

Breh is mentally done. :picard:

You know he broke down after the stream.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Currently going to war with Arsenal Reddit and their dikkriding of Xhaka. Bro is still bang average, just playing better than he has for the years we bought him. I’ve never seen such dedicated dikk sucking for a average player

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The only way this trash ass conte-ball is acceptable is with results. Conte's gotta go, I know he won't until his contacts up in the summer, but we're better of snatching up Poch while he's still available

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
They play through lightning? I didn't know that. Even the NFL will stop a game for lightning... Another reason why I hate baseball (or maybe just the MLB). Cant even play in a light drizzle

It’s kind of dangerous to throw a hard projectile 90+ MPH towards somebody when it’s wet :skip:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
That fandom can make nikkas go crazy lol. What i dont get is tottenham havent won sht in decades. Why be so down about it?

same with rantsNbants who was looking like a alcoholic for a minute there :dead:

This generation of football fans will usher in the creation of rehab centers for professional sports

Troopz and em going to gunners anonymous meetings :picard:

My name is Robbie, and I am a gunner

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He was 100% convinced we would beat Chelsea. Too bad Antony, Rashford and McTominay had other ideas. :russ:
McTominay is the type of player with heart stat on 100 in fifa and everything else below average :heh:

thank god we got Casemiro :wow:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Currently going to war with Arsenal Reddit and their dikkriding of Xhaka. Bro is still bang average, just playing better than he has for the years we bought him. I’ve never seen such dedicated dikk sucking for a average player

He's for some reason never been played in the position he does now. Xhaka plays like this REGULARLY for his national side. But that's because he's been given the advanced role, and doesn't have to cover for the left back.

Many of Arsenal fans simply don't watch him in the international matches to see that. So this is some amazing turn of form, when really, Arteta stop trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

He's always had this in him. Which is what used to frustrate me about him, I was one of his biggest critics. But around two or so seasons ago, I started looking at the tactics and realized he's not be utilized properly. He's still got a disciplinary issue, but even still he's above average. We are just now finally seeing it.