Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched season 1 marathon of that Don Cheadle show on Showtime, damn, that's a good show. Can't wait for the season premiere.

The chick that played his girl, damn she nice

concise

Veteran
Daps

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I've just reconnected with a person who i will call my best friend, it's fukking weird, because I pretty much just dissapeared from everything around 2006, and pretty much just cut off and lost contact with everyone.

He kept asking me, where i've been, but the answer I gave, he just couldn't understand. I feel like shyt, cause I know certain people who I really care about, feel like don't give a damn about them.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YA LAD?

COME ON, PIPE UP!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It will probably end up on Prmine time, smh

It will most likely end up on BT Sports channel when it gets released for the new tv deal that kicks in next season. BT Sports are buyin up alot of sports to make themselves a contender to Sky. And after doin some checkin Dana & Sky arent on good terms off the sky's fukkery with their coverage of TUF.

BT already got the rights for Serie A, Ligue 1, Brasil Serie A and MLS for next season to go along with their EPL package. Hopefully BT Sports will be picked up on Sky.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
actually I read that he was going again just now :laugh:

BABrFLICAAEQUOn.jpg:large

all I know that after how shyt Ade's been playing, Dempsey has to start. If not then :smh:

even all the dempsey haters on the forums have seen the light. but i get the feeling he wont