Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Best Soccer Show is underrated podcast. Been listening to that one lately. That and MLS Extratime = I'm set

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Best Soccer Show is underrated podcast. Been listening to that one lately. That and MLS Extratime = I'm set

Bore off.

Football Weekly is still the king of podcasts. Be mad about it.:umad:

If i want to listen to a bunch of nobodies talking about shyt they don't understand then i'll go to the pub.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

The Beeb's :smug:

Winning goal in a 1-0 win too.

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Bore off.

Football Weekly is still the king of podcasts. Be mad about it.:umad:

If i want to listen to a bunch of nobodies talking about shyt they don't understand then i'll go to the pub.

:yawn: easily the most tedious podcast

*some witty remark*
*they laugh at themselves*
*bantzzzzzzzzzzzz*
*15 seconds of talking about a certain game*
*moving on*
*another bad joke*

:bow: that Bebe destined for great things. First it's Rio Ave, then it's Belenenses, then its Leixoes, then its Sporting, Porto, Fiorentina, Valencia, Manchester United

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yawn: easily the most tedious podcast

*some witty remark*
*they laugh at themselves*
*bantzzzzzzzzzzzz*
*15 seconds of talking about a certain game*
*moving on*
*another bad joke*

There was a try-hard Utd supporting wanker on there the other week talking over everyone and interrupting the lolz with his serious talk about tactics and other irrelevant shyt. Had to switch off and haven't listened since tbh. Had a bit of a lisp too. :scusthov:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I tuned out of FW on Monday when they were trying to make a case that Arsenal should have kept Kyle Bartley. Bartley who only played his 2nd match of the season for Swansea on Sunday. :rudy:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
There was a try-hard Utd supporting wanker on there the other week talking over everyone and interrupting the lolz with his serious talk about tactics and other irrelevant shyt. Had to switch off and haven't listened since tbh. Had a bit of a lisp too. :scusthov:

Sounds like Rob Smyth or Daniel Taylor...I think a lot of the guardian journalists support Sunderland though

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The absolute worst podcasts are when they have that mug Fernando Duarte on.

Straight
Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif
status.

Pedro Pinto shyte as well with his wannabe controversial opinions. I can't remember exactly what it was but I was :heh: at him thinking he dropped some heat.