Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Just found out there's a Boston Celtic that play basketball or whatever :sitdown:

they even wear green aswell, the c*nts

I mean, the Boston Celtics are literally one of the most successful teams in the world. How have you never even heard of them until recently? shyts weird.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Thats just like asking Americans how comes they dont know about Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey.

Stop it...his fabled exploits have been well documented here across the ocean.

But in all seriousness thats like not knowing about Man U or Barcelona. Granted they have had more recent success than the Celtics...but point still stands.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
they have a lot more to show off than you lot as well m8

please don't bring up league titles :upsetfavre:
:duck:

celtic1.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Stop it...his fabled exploits have been well documented here across the ocean.

Make a thread about him on here and lets see if your average American knows about his exploits.

Once they see a picture of him and his physical stats, they will probably ask, why doesnt he play in the NBA or NFL

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
first time I saw dude play was the Jordan Classic over at Comcast Center (it was the local game before the national one with Dwight Howard, Rudy Gay, Al Jefferson, etc). He was all arms and legs, and then after the game he had some beat up shoes.

I see he has a decent jumper now. :ehh:

Happy he made a career for himself, his family is really poor.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
first time I saw dude play was the Jordan Classic over at Comcast Center (it was the local game before the national one with Dwight Howard, Rudy Gay, Al Jefferson, etc). He was all arms and legs, and then after the game he had some beat up shoes.

I see he has a decent jumper now. :ehh:

Happy he made a career for himself, his family is really poor.

saw him play in HS at GC. relatively small pond compared to what you're talkin about. i'm just happy to see a young breh from silver spring go get at it out there

was he really poor? thought his dad was military :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
was he really poor? thought his dad was military :yeshrug:

I heard they were poor, and every time I saw him on campus he didnt make me think any other way. Even with the bad braids he would he get.

Just happy dude is playing somewhere. I knew he had enough athleticism to play pro ball.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
shyt, saw mastermind's posts before the video post, had me thinking the guy was playing in slovenia or something and not on one of the top euro teams