Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:deadmanny: at this fakkit watching euroleague

9uL8D.jpg

Just felt like showing off my knowledge :steviej:

on another note :ahh:
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...ix-years-since-clint-dempsey-went-to-england/

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
funny that I made that comment about Mo and his twitter and cheering for Arsenal a few weeks ago

cause Borg on Monday's Extra Time brought up the same point. Joe Gyau fanboying rooting for Chelsea on twitter when he's playing professionally with St. Pauli. Said that was embarrassing, I agree.

But I think that part of it is American detachment from Europe culturally. Even the most hardcore MLS fan has a "home team" and an "England team" (unless you're Italian/Greek/Mexican/Salvadorean/etc) - it's an American soccer rule at this point. It's basically a world away, we're chilling and they're killing each other over there. Like a casual rooting interest for fun. Only it looks worse when you're a pro in Europe somewhere.

Just like the Guardian said Clint still talks like he just made his way over a few months ago and was still new to the league. Some habits you don't drop.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
When playing a mentally weak team of pussies like Tottenham, QPR will always get results. The problem is against Reading and Sunderland and shyt.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Thought Clint was shyte when he came on. Almost as bad as Bale.

Stoke will see these c*nts off, good day for the Arsenal.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty close to winning today. Could do with three players down the spine, M'vila should be a good start.
Yeah, wasn't surprised to see them bid for Olsson and Odemwinge yesterday. West Brom would be stupid to sell either doe. Even if they would get decent money for them they'd struggle to find players as good.

Lukaku scored again I see :win:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stoke will come out and play now, Chelsea are fukked.

Yeah, surprised teams haven't learnt from the West Ham game.

They played like cowards for 45 mins and lost the half 1-0. Come out all guns blazing in the second and could have scored 6 or 7 :merchant: