Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
tumblr_mg9r95r3u01qbov1ao1_r1_500.gif

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved that Spurs-Pistons series and I loved those Pistons teams. Watching the Pistons kill off the Laker dynasty for good, and ensure Karl Malone doesn't get a ring was top 3 basketball moment of the past decade.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I loved that Spurs-Pistons series and I loved those Pistons teams. Watching the Pistons kill off the Laker dynasty for good, and ensure Karl Malone doesn't get a ring was top 3 basketball moment of the past decade.
Pretty sure Kahl Malow got injured tbf.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think mattering is a very abstract thing. What matters to person X doesn't necessarily matter to person Y. The league needs to be trimmed by a few teams, but poor decisions and bad luck will always cost some more than others. Blazers should be the best team in the west right now.
Or the Wizards not being a destination city despite every player having their bday party here and wanting to be around :odawg:

I can't speak enough on how infuriating the Wizards organization is :scusthov:

So many players would play here if they started to realize the power they have :why:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I know, but you mentioned Malone being injured as if it had any impact on the series outcome.

Tayshaun also has been living off that playoff run ever since.
It did. They'd have had a better chance if he was healthy.

Travesty that man missed the ASG.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BREAKING- TFC set to name Nelsen new head coach | Soccer By Ives

When Toronto FC hired Kevin Payne to be the team’s new president, it was clear that the Canadian club was going to be handing full power over to the man who helped lead D.C. United to four MLS Cup titles. Now we are about to find out just what Payne has in store for his new club.

Toronto FC is set to relieve Paul Mariner of his duties as head coach, and will replace him with New Zealand international and former D.C. United defender Ryan Nelsen, multiple sources confirmed to SBI on Monday. Nelsen is expected to be introduced as the team’s new head coach as early as Tuesday (a press conference is expected to be called for Tuesday to make the announcement).

:heh: I thought assistant manager at best, but head coach :ohmy: