Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The Fifa XI is disgusting... like football revolves around Barca & Madrid...
There are at least 5 players that doesn't deserve it... Alves ? Xavi ? Xavi Alonso ? Marcelo ? Piqué ?
No Yaya Touré ? No Alba ? No Pirlo ? No Lahm ?

And yeah, even though I think Messi deserves it, the Ballon d'Or doesn't mean shyt since...
Nedved won it :troll:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Was initally sort of interested in seeing the Hawks for once. Didn't last. I feel like they show the Heat too much as well. I want a balanced coverage, bugger the fanbases. They show far too much East Coast shyt. It's the perfgect sport to rcord and fast forward through, they need to realise. Worst is when there's only two games on on a Thursday and we always get the early one so ESPN here can show some other ludicrous thing at 3am.

wait, wait ...

there are really people in Europe who will watch live basketball at a 3am tipoff? :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dom ‏@ichlugebullets
Would watch a TV show that was just Cristiano's Ronaldo's face as Messi wins awards ahead of him for three hours.
Expand
BAB3Mn4CcAAPkKl.jpg:large

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was initally sort of interested in seeing the Hawks for once. Didn't last. I feel like they show the Heat too much as well. I want a balanced coverage, bugger the fanbases. They show far too much East Coast shyt. It's the perfgect sport to rcord and fast forward through, they need to realise. Worst is when there's only two games on on a Thursday and we always get the early one so ESPN here can show some other ludicrous thing at 3am.

That stupid UFC contender shyt. Who the hells watching that at 3 in the morning? :why:

Yeah too much Heat although their games are at least entertaining like against the Bulls the other night. And waaay too much facking Lakers.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do. But that doesn't count in the ratings, which determine what to show at a certain time, or does it?

Ehh probably not. But live sport will always get more ratings than UFC's version of Big Brother.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
It's a shame the Ballon d'or is a bit of a joke. Giving it to a man who broke a record that turns out wasn't really a record nor did he actually break it and won a trinket.

Ron was actually deserving honestly. Also Pique in the World IX is a bit shyt too.

Realest post you ever wrote.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank fack I didn't listen to Horse, Guru and Frush about the John Wall era :scusthov:

The Warriors are just the Bullets(Wizards) West, trust, they'll get back to their ways soon. This is probably as good as it will ever get for them.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Which one of you on goonerweb (shout out to @BOBN for puttin me on with his Bergkamp comment the other day) is SN "Gervinho's Forehead" and posted this in the Swansea Post Match Rxn:

Terrible stuff.

Arteta awful.

Giroud awful.

Sagna awful.

Fraudthora awful.

Arsenal defending all together awful.

:russ: @ Fraudthora...is that fraud + Cazorla?

He's a regular, the only who post there from here, are Gos, Master, and myself

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Warriors are just the Bullets(Wizards) West, trust, they'll get back to their ways soon. This is probably as good as it will ever get for them.
Guess I joined at the right time then :blessed:

Aren't they moving to San Francisco and getting a new stadium?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Eh they got a young team, plus this isn't even as good as when they beat Dallas.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess I joined at the right time then :blessed:

Aren't they moving to San Francisco and getting a new stadium?

I have no clue, but the NBA is very simple, the same teams win all the time, and The Warriors have never been and will never be one of these teams.

Pretty much making the playoffs, and putting up a good fight whilst getting knocked out in the first round, is the equivalent of a title for that team .