Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I just want Xavi to win one :to:

Oh well when Busi wins it in a few years we'll all see who the prophet is :ahh:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
BAB2GA9CAAAKYLf.jpg

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Sky sports got an nba deal? :noah:

Espn are too erratic with their scheduling...I never know when the fukk they're showing games (5 shouldn't have not re-upped their deal, I miss that nba show they had every tues night)
If I wanted to listen to Volume 1 I'd just go on youtube, rather than watch every other fukking Nets game on ESPN.

KOTK

Pro
Daps

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's a shame the Ballon d'or is a bit of a joke. Giving it to a man who broke a record that turns out wasn't really a record nor did he actually break it and won a trinket.

Ron was actually deserving honestly. Also Pique in the World IX is a bit shyt too.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Dom ‏@ichlugebullets
Would watch a TV show that was just Cristiano's Ronaldo's face as Messi wins awards ahead of him for three hours.
Expand

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I wanted to listen to Volume 1 I'd just go on youtube, rather than watch every other fukking Nets game on ESPN.

Boston vs Atlanta the other night ffs who the hell wants to watch that :why:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Proud of my boy Messi, well deserved. :obama:

Imagine that Ronaldo will probably will have to sit through another one of these next years :russ:

that ether be burning slow in his case brehs :lolbron:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Boston vs Atlanta the other night ffs who the hell wants to watch that :why:
Was initally sort of interested in seeing the Hawks for once. Didn't last. I feel like they show the Heat too much as well. I want a balanced coverage, bugger the fanbases. They show far too much East Coast shyt. It's the perfgect sport to rcord and fast forward through, they need to realise. Worst is when there's only two games on on a Thursday and we always get the early one so ESPN here can show some other ludicrous thing at 3am.