Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh.... yo in tje match Vini tried a rainbow flick in the later part of the match. Whole at stadium erupted into a "mono" chant for a little bit.

And since I support el Timão and both teams are playing today I have to give you an obligatory

que te vaya a foder e perde contra Santos hoy. :pacspit:

abraços :pachaha:

Juninho...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Was confused at first when I saw that.:mjpls:

Need Vini Jr, after scoring to run up to the Atletico Madrid fans and rile them up like he did to the Celtic fans last week.

whole teams need to put some ghost faced puppets on the field and break out into a riverdance

tumblr_nhbs0c1M0M1smi2g4o4_250.gifv

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, not buying it either.

The last time people said an English club signed a generational talent from the Bundesliga it was...

Havertz.

Bellingham could very well be a decent player but we need to see him play in a serious league first.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Yeah, not buying it either.

The last time people said an English club signed a generational talent from the Bundesliga it was...

Havertz.

Bellingham could very well be a decent player but we need to see him play in a serious league first.
Interesting how that don’t seem to apply when it comes to your boy Jamal :mjpls: