Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Dumb son of bytch scores to get his team back in the game and he practically ends their chances 10 minutes later by getting sent off. :mjlol:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's Frente Atlético (far-right ultras ≠ average supporter) I think, the club had banned them in 2014... but yeah this was after they spent these past few days on some "not all of us" and saying the media was on a smear campaign funded by Florentino and shyt. I mean, nobody's innocent here: Ancelotti himself said just yesterday there is no racism in Spain and we know Real Madrid's history is full of :mjpls: but damn...

2–1. :manny:

Daps
That's Frente Atlético (far-right ultras ≠ average supporter) I think, the club had banned them in 2014... but yeah this was after they spent these past few days on some "not all of us" and saying the media was on a smear campaign funded by Florentino and shyt. I mean, nobody's innocent here: Ancelotti himself said just yesterday there is no racism in Spain and we know Real Madrid's history is full of :mjpls: but damn

2–1. :manny:
You heard the stadium tho..... that wasn't one section... My bro was actually at the game amd he told me that it was a stadium wide chant....

:francis:

Not a good look, but hey these are the original. colonizers.....

Daps
Got you; I meant the video posted here, though. I didn't watch the game.
Oh.... yo in tje match Vini tried a rainbow flick in the later part of the match. Whole at stadium erupted into a "mono" chant for a little bit.

And since I support el Timão and both teams are playing today I have to give you an obligatory

que te vaya a foder e perde contra Santos hoy. :pacspit:

abraços :pachaha:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS