Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
US kits just dropped. Definitely losing to England 3-0 with these

Meanwhile El Tri coming with the heat. Might have to cop even though I hate them mfs :whew:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Generational talent

If true, it will be like a new transfer:blessed:
Serious question though to my fellow United supporters here, would you accept Greenwood if he was cleared/found not guilty by the law?

I probably would. It wouldn't be an easy decision for the club and he would probably spend the rest of his career being booed at every away ground but Partey is still playing for Arsenal, Ronaldo had his own allegations and so did RvP.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Serious question though to my fellow United supporters here, would you accept Greenwood if he was cleared/found not guilty by the law?

I probably would. It wouldn't be an easy decision for the club and he would probably spend the rest of his career being booed at every away ground but Partey is still playing for Arsenal, Ronaldo had his own allegations and so did RvP.

I don't think the ones you mentioned are equivalent.

Picture evidence is ambiguous, but breh is on audio telling her to free up the ting when she is saying no :camby:
If he gets off the family has been paid off. The Dad came out the day after defending him so he is obviously already with that so wouldn't surprise me if he got off.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
That England squad looks sad with the number of out of form and non playing players. Glad Toney finally got his call up.. should have been for the previous games at the latest, waistcoat you're on watch:ufdup:

Wudo75

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have way too many offensiv minded midfielders... Reus, Müller, Sané, Havertz, Musiala, Gündogan. No real central strikers with Gnabry, Werner and Nmecha and no proper left oder right backs... We have three world class goal keepers though and Hansi motherfukking Flick. So as a Bayern Fan i trust him but i don't know how we will perform in Quatar.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
We have way too many offensiv minded midfielders... Reus, Müller, Sané, Havertz, Musiala, Gündogan. No real central strikers with Gnabry, Werner and Nmecha and no proper left oder right backs... We have three world class goal keepers though and Hansi motherfukking Flick. So as a Bayern Fan i trust him but i don't know how we will perform in Quatar.

:camby: ss a breh you must be a "bayern fan" from a distance ..

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
7uk4dqhoa1o91.jpg

:deadrose:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

and his wife is german ...

The right kind of immigrant :mjpls: