Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I dont think Rashford and Sancho are going to the world cup.
Rashford is injured otherwise he would've been in the squad.

It's a disgrace that Southgate didn't call up Smalling again, he went to see them lose to Udinese 4-0, probably the only time he's watched Roma this season, so that's a wrap for Smalling.

Meanwhile he still has Maguire, Luke Shaw and Coady in the team :mindblown:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Ehh…you sure about that? 2026 WC moving to 48 teams. UEFA gonna get like 3-4(?) teams. Norway was just a win away from going to WCQ Playoffs.

Norway got a young squad getting more and more talented.
Odegaard is Norwegian right ? If so, that link up might be deadly in a couple of years . :wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rashford is injured otherwise he would've been in the squad.

It's a disgrace that Southgate didn't call up Smalling again, he went to see them lose to Udinese 4-0, probably the only time he's watched Roma this season, so that's a wrap for Smalling.

Meanwhile he still has Maguire, Luke Shaw and Coady in the team :mindblown:
Shaw's had a foot injury for three weeks. :dead::laff:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
The away one I'm getting. The home one is not doing it for me. Maybe I'll change my mind if I see it in person but this isnt it.

Yea, I thought our last jersey set was great. I like this new away kit but wish we kept the home kit instead of this new one.
I dont think Rashford and Sancho are going to the world cup.

I think Southgate might be giving some new folks a shot, but from that line up, Bown, Grealish, Coady, Shaw, TAA really need not be called up.