Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
We are the only team in the World Cup without a new kit :francis: :

Apparently it takes Nike 18 months to design a new kit and they didnt even start on ours because they didnt think we'd qualify :dead:

Bullshyt. You mean it took them 18 months to do this? :damn:

portugal-2022-world-cup-kits-14.jpg

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

Messi has transformed himself into an elite attacking midfielder. So many PSG misses. His assists this season would be untouchable.

That’s how you know he never really cared about all that top scorer and goal records shyt. It just came with the territory

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Dennis should have pushed his agent to get him to Crystal Palace. Forest spent a lot but there's not a lot of cohesion.

Messi has transformed himself into an elite attacking midfielder. So many PSG misses. His assists this season would be untouchable.

I'd be curious to see the xA for him thus far. But even at his last few seasons at Barca, he turned more into an AM

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
That’s how you know he never really cared about all that top scorer and goal records shyt. It just came with the territory
I mean I'm sure he cared, but I don't think it's what drives him unlike someone else whom shall not be named. I think he's equally happy breaking assists records now. His vision and touch on those through balls is so good. Scary thing that is just a video of his first 10 games with of this season and 8 minutes long with very little replays of the same passes.

Dennis should have pushed his agent to get him to Crystal Palace. Forest spent a lot but there's not a lot of cohesion.

I'd be curious to see the xA for him thus far. But even at his last few seasons at Barca, he turned more into an AM

Not wrong. He has changed his role as he's lost some of his pace. Difference is at Barca those last few years he didn't have anyone who could finish like Neymar or Mbappe. Imagine Lewandowski receiving those balls from Messi.