Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the ones you mentioned are equivalent.

Picture evidence is ambiguous, but breh is on audio telling her to free up the ting when she is saying no :camby:
If he gets off the family has been paid off. The Dad came out the day after defending him so he is obviously already with that so wouldn't surprise me if he got off.
That audio recording sounded damning, however we don't have the full context. If I remember it was like an 8 minute recording of which we only heard like 40 seconds.

The other 7 (or however many) minutes might be just as bad (maybe even worse) than what we already heard or on the other hand it might put a totally different spin on what we think was happening.

Really, the only difference is that the supposed evidence was put online so the club had to act swiftly.

Mendy played for months with those allegations over him but none of us knew and City kept it under wraps until the prosecutors decided to put him on trial.

None of us really know what's happening with the Greenwood matter and I'm pretty sure we are only privy to 10% of the total evidence that has been presented to the police.

Again, based on what we saw it looks really bad and the court of public opinion has already found him guilty but all I'm saying is that the picture MIGHT look very different if we had all the information at our disposal.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
7uk4dqhoa1o91.jpg

:deadrose:
BREXIT MEANS BREXIT :mjpls:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
That audio recording sounded damning, however we don't have the full context. If I remember it was like an 8 minute recording of which we only heard like 40 seconds.

The other 7 (or however many) minutes might be just as bad (maybe even worse) than what we already heard or on the other hand it might put a totally different spin on what we think was happening.

Really, the only difference is that the supposed evidence was put online so the club had to act swiftly.

Mendy played for months with those allegations over him but none of us knew and City kept it under wraps until the prosecutors decided to put him on trial.

None of us really know what's happening with the Greenwood matter and I'm pretty sure we are only privy to 10% of the total evidence that has been presented to the police.

Again, based on what we saw it looks really bad and the court of public opinion has already found him guilty but all I'm saying is that the picture MIGHT look very different if we had all the information at our disposal.

I just dont see how he can continue at the club.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Serious question though to my fellow United supporters here, would you accept Greenwood if he was cleared/found not guilty by the law?

I probably would. It wouldn't be an easy decision for the club and he would probably spend the rest of his career being booed at every away ground but Partey is still playing for Arsenal, Ronaldo had his own allegations and so did RvP.
Easily without thinking twice tbh.

We have way too many offensiv minded midfielders... Reus, Müller, Sané, Havertz, Musiala, Gündogan. No real central strikers with Gnabry, Werner and Nmecha and no proper left oder right backs... We have three world class goal keepers though and Hansi motherfukking Flick. So as a Bayern Fan i trust him but i don't know how we will perform in Quatar.

The German defense just looks weak IMO. Attacking midfielders look good but yea, the lack of a central striker is worrying. Nmencha is streaky..I don't think Germany go very far in the WC

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh