Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The away kit reminds me of Lyon

The Barca away shirt next year could be piff, the Catalan flag and all that. Yet I still think I'm the only one who liked the fruit roll up shirt.

edit: nvm

barcelona-13-14-nike-home-away-football-shirts-leaked.jpg

:huhldup:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That's what's up

[ame=http://youtu.be/6RxtTonBKgA]Clint Dempsey pwning n00bs. Tottenham 3 Coventry 0 - YouTube[/ame]

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Physicality doesn't mean much without technique and skill. And technique and skill can overcome physicality as Barcelona have proven time and time again.

This has been said many times but I would love to see Barce play Stoke @ Britannia in january

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
cristiano-ronaldo-370-neymar-brazil-santos-new-hair.jpg

I agree, thats why this hype about Neymar should die down, brazilian players end up disappointing, The one that hurt me the most was Adriano, he was :ooh: when he came to Inter and was on the road to legend status, but I guess he didnt want it bad enough,women and partying derailed him, what a waste, all the money and allocates he could have got

Adriano-de-retour.jpg

What about Denílson?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
cristiano-ronaldo-370-neymar-brazil-santos-new-hair.jpg

I agree, thats why this hype about Neymar should die down, brazilian players end up disappointing, The one that hurt me the most was Adriano, he was :ooh: when he came to Inter and was on the road to legend status, but I guess he didnt want it bad enough,women and partying derailed him, what a waste, all the money and allocates he could have got

Adriano-de-retour.jpg

I think Adriano's father died. which is why shyt went downhill for him since.

Robinho should have been great too. He was neymar before neymar..

Its a shame Ronaldinho's prime was so short.

@StraxStrax
Barcelona would play Stoke off the pitch.

God i hate Stoke. They could improve the PL by getting relegated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I think many, many, many people would love to see Stoke v. Barca. Would be one of the most anticipated matches in English football history.

Shame that people in Spain would likely be like, "Stoke? :dwillhuh:"

In fact I wonder if they've picked up on that joke at all.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
God i hate Stoke. They could improve the PL by getting relegated.

:whoa::whoa:

Yeah they boo the sick and infirm but Stoke are a very effective team who produce results be damned what aesthetes and self-titled sophisticates of the 'beautiful game' may think.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is anyone actually gonna watch ACN?

I've never actually watched it but who has the best chances? As of right now Spain has a cakewalk in the Confederations Cup (those matches against Uruguay lookin tasty though).

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:whoa::whoa:

Yeah they boo the sick and infirm but Stoke are a very effective team who produce results be damned what aesthetes and self-titled sophisticates of the 'beautiful game' may think.

dont care whether Stoke is effective or not :stopitslime:

I mean yea its great and all how they use every single trick in the book to get results but that shyt is so unwatchable at times. :snoop:

every season i think: this is finally the season where Stoke get relegated. but it never happens :snoop: