Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Is it unwatchable? I love watching them play one of the big sides. They get intimidating as fukk, the crowd doubles their volume, an awesome game breaks out, and I laugh at these $200 million dollar teams unable to beat a solid team of hard-workers because they "don't play the game the right way".

It's what football's about, giving anyone a chance to win no matter their constitution, you fukking fakkit.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Chivas USA came real close to securing the star player that their fans have been yearning for during their recent stretch of playoff futility in MLS.

Argentine star midfield Juan Román Riquelme was set to become the face of Chivas USA and follow his compatriot, Carlos Bianchi, who was to take over the coaching reins.

However, Bianchi has since taken over at Boca Juniors in Argentina and Chivas USA proceeded to name Mexico native José Luis Sánchez Solá as manager.

At least that's the story that Riquelme himself revealed to Argentine outlet TyC Sports on Saturday (listen to the Spanish-language radio interview here at the 1:30 mark).

“Ten days before [Bianchi] went to Boca, he invited me to his house to go with him to Los Angeles because he was going to be coach of Chivas in Los Angeles," Riquelme said. "And I told him that I’d be going to Los Angeles with him and that there was no problem [on my end]. And then 10 days later, he came to an agreement with Boca.”

Argentine star Riquelme says he nearly joined Chivas USA | MLSsoccer.com

if this would've happened... fukking hell :whew:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Adriano's father died. which is why shyt went downhill for him since.

I guess death affects us differently, Frank Lampard's mother died, the next day, Lampard was on the pitch playing:cape:

Lampard is a legend, came to the game played at its highest level and maintained a good character on and off the field. Real professional

concise

Veteran
Daps
Is anyone actually gonna watch ACN?

I've never actually watched it but who has the best chances? As of right now Spain has a cakewalk in the Confederations Cup (those matches against Uruguay lookin tasty though).

If it was properly televised, maybe.

I'll just wait and stream the final, I guess.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Is it unwatchable? I love watching them play one of the big sides. They get intimidating as fukk, the crowd doubles their volume, an awesome game breaks out, and I laugh at these $200 million dollar teams unable to beat a solid team of hard-workers because they "don't play the game the right way".

It's what football's about, giving anyone a chance to win no matter their constitution, you fukking fakkit.

:leon::laff:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
pablo hernandez is not starting :whew: best winger in the league

Caption this picture

article-2257546-16C3EA65000005DC-928_636x452.jpg
"look, an injured player. hope hes ok"

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess death affects us differently, Frank Lampard's mother died, the next day, Lampard was on the pitch playing:cape:

Lampard is a legend, came to the game played at its highest level and maintained a good character on and off the field. Real professional

Didn't Adriano's girl also leave him around that period?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
This has been said many times but I would love to see Barce play Stoke @ Britannia in january
C/S

would be interesting to see if messi could challenge his 2012 goal tally this early in the year.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
When the fukk is Ben Amos gonna leave Utd?
He's just wasting his time. He could be playing for a top Championship club.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
:heh::snoop: at swansea's defending.

Hopefully the team's confidence will be tarnished for the match on wednesday:shaq: