Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Why is physicality revered seemingly above everything else? It may be because that is what is emphasized in the premier league but only to a point is it helpful.

Having the ability and frame to bully defenders at will is nice but it's clearly been proven that supreme positioning, clever movement off the ball and high technical skills (all which RVP has, probably the best technical player in the prem) are very hard to stop. Plus RVP is decent in the air.

RVP: speed and a good shot. I'm done :dead:

I'm bein a little hard on him im sure but that's just cuz im more defensive minded than most people. I'm just gonna let it die here tho, i'm sure u think im some internet troll who's out of shape and never played a day of soccer in my life :russ:. im gonna reserve any further judgement for his champions league performance and other bigger games than west ham

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its 2013. there are no good defenses in world football. RVP about to :eat:

hes also overtaken bergkamp, which is also a shame but theres no denying he makes that 5 goal a season breh look :flabbynsick:

:russ: Don't let the Goonerweb brehs hear you.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gw knows I see bergkamp for what he was. the dutch teddy sheringham.

So its official: Henry was a much better player for Arsenal than Bergkamp

popcorn.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Damn brehs, I'm good at this subtle trolling. A few key posts in the Spurs/Coventry thread got all the faker American brehs examining their fandom.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

4:24pm. just a few comments and the next 10 pages is a massive discussion

friedel vs lloris is easily the easiest thing to pick at , as opinions were split on whether friedel should've had his spot taken from him. a bit too easy tbh, the americans are quickest to react and have got a massive chip on their shoulder.

on glory-glory everyone knows me now and makes american jokes, i've settled in as the resident american troll. much respect to them, i tried my best to get banned and they just played along. bantz with the ladz :leon: ( edit: banned form there too :hula: )

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Eek out a draw, gate receipts from the replay to pay Villa's agents.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
MJ is getting the gang back together :lawd:

Fulham, who finalised a four-year deal on Friday for FC Twente midfielder Chris David, 19, would be keen to take Huddlestone on loan but Craven Cottagers boss Martin Jol will face competition from Harry Redknapp, who wants to bring in at least four players to aid QPR’s survival battle.